“Doesn't want you to win”
Review of Atlantis Casino

Atlantis Casino
Ranked #5 of 140 things to do in Reno
More attraction details
Owner description: There is non-stop excitement at this casino that features well-known games including slots, keno, table games and video poker.
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Really nice rooms and amenities but the casino staff is not friendly at all.

I saw two different people who weren't betting big, get KICKED out of the casino and escorted off the premises because they were ramping up bets while playing blackjack. These guys were not even betting 300 dollars! They were increasing their bets every time they won hoping to get on a good run, something we all want in blackjack!

The way it happened was incredibly rude and disrespectful, all of a sudden casino staff surrounded him and told him he is not allowed to play blackjack there anymore, and has to leave the casino and cannot come back. He didn't even win over 300 dollars. I saw this happen again in a few hours with similar circumstances and at that point I decided to leave. I felt really bad because I could tell this was embarrassing and scary for them--they were super nice. Thankfully, I only won about 100 and even then I was worried I was going to get asked to leave.

Be careful, if you play here...and win, you will be asked to leave.

14  Thank Copyfight

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We have NOT received any free visit offers from them as yet, but we usually win here. So, we visit no matter where we stay.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We gambled some (won) ate & had a really fun time ! Went there 2 times during out stay, would do again

1  Thank katbeatina
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I've visited many casinos in several states and find that the Atlantis is far better for air quality. Many are so smoky that you choke. No so with Atlantis.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Not much luck but it was nice to have a gentleman going around the casino offering free donuts while you gambled. Also the bar maid came by and offered free drinks...Bloody Mary's for breakfast of course. Also tried their Deli restaurant for lunch, We split the club and could only finish half of that since the sandwich was so huge and served with fries.

1  Thank mogcambomama

Been to Atlantis Casino? Share your experiences!