“noise”
Review of Atlantis Casino

Atlantis Casino
Ranked #6 of 139 things to do in Reno
More attraction details
Owner description: There is non-stop excitement at this casino that features well-known games including slots, keno, table games and video poker.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stayed here a few times.Price was not bad but smelled and very noisy.Last time stayed at the Staybright near the airport.Very clean,quiet and included a free cooked breakfast that for a family saved a bundle of money.

There are newer reviews for Atlantis Casino

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Food is fantastic and so many differnt places to eat, employees are so nice, the entire casino is pretty and the views from the rooms are exceptional, and then there are the indoor/outdoor pools and spas!

1  Thank Pattie P
Reviewed November 21, 2012

A beautiful room, too bad the company wasn't incredible. LOL Was hoping for fun, but ended up with a psychotic girl friend for the night. The customer service was exceptional especially when dealing with her. The hotel clerks and attendants put up with so much crap. I am truly sorry for that. My girl friends behavior was unacceptable and truly an embarassment to me. As for the quality, the rooms were to die for. The view of the city at night with the snow covered mountains in the background was dreamy. I won a lot of money playing tables and the dealers were very sweet, very inviting.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This place has a great energy about it. Could be because of fountains and waterfalls in casino and live beauteous orchids and floral arrangements. We've stayed at 2 other 31/2 - 4 diamond hotels here which I found one to be old and dated with dead energy, and the other to be over the top gaudy. Our Atlantis Room has a simple elegance about it -- lovely. And having just moved from San Diego I loved seeing the dolphin lamps in our room. Made me smile. Further, I signed up for a club card and received a surprise $20.00 credit and a fun spin that earned me 30 points. While I was in the casino my husband called and told me our tv remote wasn't working. I stopped by the front desk, told the gal who immediately made a phone call and I headed directly up to our 8th floor room. When I got there, Donald from maintenance had just knocked on our door. Turns out my husband had placed something in front of the sensor. Donald went on to explain our tv which is part tv/computer. The pic is awesome. We've only been here a few hours and we're both loving it. I would definitely recommend this hotel/casino and look forward to checking out the spa. I could easily stay here a week. With warmth, Carole

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We visited the neighboring Atlantis for a night out. It was very pleasant and we all had a great time. The service was great as well.

Been to Atlantis Casino? Share your experiences!