“EVEN THE SLOT HOST WAS SMOKING!”
Review of Atlantis Casino

Atlantis Casino
Ranked #6 of 128 things to do in Reno
More attraction details
Owner description: There is non-stop excitement at this casino that features well-known games including slots, keno, table games and video poker.
little rock
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“EVEN THE SLOT HOST WAS SMOKING!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is one of the smokiest casinos I have ever been to. I had finally found a smalll section of slot machines to play where there were no smokers, when a slot host came over and stood by me, blowing smoke my way. I LEFT AND WILL NOT RETURN.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank 50-and-retired

grapevine, texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Nice casino”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Really nice and beautifully decorated casino. Didn't like the cigarette smoke though. The seafood buffet on Wednesday night is delicious and a good value.

Visited September 2012
San Jose, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Upscale feel, plenty of tables, but still had no luck for us”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

From far away, the casino looked cheesy with the pink and aqua stripes. Whe we approached the hotel, the outdoor water features and the indoor decor was upscale and unexpectedly nice, even the bathrooms had beautiful mosaic tiles and marble. Live music and friendly dealers made it enjoyable to lose all my money. : )

Vancouver, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Luck at the Atlantis !”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The decor is nice and great food. The Manhattan Deli has fabulous food, and you really get your money's worth. They have fabulous desserts as well. Comp points build up quickly, but we never do well there gambling.

Portland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great New York Deli”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stopped in for some lunch before going to the airport. The sandwitches were HUGE! We split one thank goodness. A very good value. The casino smelled better than most of them in Reno and there seemed to be alot of employees whose job it was to wipe down machines and keep things tidy. I would have givin this place a excellent if I had won money as well.

Visited August 2012

Been to Atlantis Casino? Share your experiences!