“A maze of adult fun”

Casino at the Eldorado
Ranked #9 of 139 things to do in Reno
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Hope you do not get turned around easily. ;-) There are several casinos attached to each other, at one point I had no idea whose Casino I was in. The atmosphere is lively, the staff helpful and pleasant. I enjoyed the gaming machines and the selection of places to eat. Wasn't a big winner, but, they paid out enough to keep me playing. Attended the Fantasy on Ice show, VERY entertaining. I did not like that they do not allow photos during show. They allowed for them afterwards of the cast.....but then there are too many people and the cast does not stay long.

1  Thank ROSully
There are newer reviews for Casino at the Eldorado

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This casino is like most larger Reno casinos, with a wide variety of machines and table games. The dealers and pit bosses seemed friendly and helpful, which made playing here enjoyable. During the day, only a few of the tables may actually be open. There's a separate higher limit pit on the main casino floor tucked slightly away from the other gaming areas, and a high limit slot room as well.

Interestingly, when I needed to use the loo, the dealer directed me to a route that took me down an escalator to the lower level. I don't know if there are other options on the main casino floor, or perhaps this one was the closest to his table. I don't know. But I thought it a bit odd that I'd have to go down a level to use the facilities. No big deal but I thought I'd mention that.

There's a skywalk-mall upstairs that connects the ElDorado to the Silver Legacy Casino - adjacent. to the north, and one can continue on from there to Circus Circus as well with no need to go outside into the weather or to have to cross the streets. Along the skywalk there are some food outlets, bars, and such, and there's also access to parking.

Overall, a good time - good place to play.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

At first I was disappointed at how tight the machines seemed to be and they were in general. I heard a lot of complaints on the elevator from others who had driven to the Peppermill to gamble where they did much better. Then I found a couple of slots that liked me. I was very pleased and went home a winner.

1  Thank MayBeBack
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have won money on slots every time I have ever entered this casino !! It is clean and we like the way the casino is layed out. We have also noted, as non smokers, that it isn't too bad (the smell) in the El Dorado.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

If I were selecting a casino, I'd make a pass here. If you want the best buffet, try the Eldorado's. It is excellent and the price is good. Make sure you try the mushroom raviolis. They're the best! Keep your change though and try a different place to bet.

1  Thank phil s