“This hotel was very very good, although not in the centre...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Reno
Ranked #43 of 62 Hotels in Reno
Reviewed September 25, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Frank L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Reno, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Reviewed September 18, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and my son stayed here for the Reno Balloon Races. The hotel is clean, nice shower, comfortable beds, and free WiFi which made my son very happy.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Made the reservation because they had a pool and we could use reward points for our stay. On arriving the pool was closed - apparently they only apply for a permit for part of the year because the pool is outside, and the permit had run out for the year already. So we dropped off the bag in the room and went to eat - at first glance room didn't look that bad, older hotel, but seemed clean enough for what we were expecting and we were only there for one night. We came back from a late dinner and were ready to crash with the kids - as soon as I pulled back the sheets I saw the tiniest bug and just thought it would be a good idea to check online and see if it was what I thought it was (was very tiny could have easily missed it) I usually check the mattresses in hotels first thing when I check in because I am paranoid about bringing home critters. Sure enough a quick check online revealed it was definitely a newly hatched bed bug, I didn't see any signs of bed bugs on the mattress - but kept everyone off the beds and we were getting ready to leave when my son turned a pillow over (at my immediate protest - I probably woke the neighbors) and there was another larger version of the family. Needless to say we quickly exited the room and checked out - we found somewhere else to stay but it was 1am before we got to bed so we missed our dawn patrol at the balloon festival :( I have to say the staff at the hotel was extremely nice and seemed very apologetic about the whole thing - but we will definitely not be back.

Room Tip: I would not recommend any at this time based on our recent experience.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel!

I would also like to let you know, that the bed bug you say was in the room-was not a bed bug. We have a professional exterminator-and have every room in the hotel exterminated once a quarter. During that time every bed and room is thoroughly checked for any signs of bugs. To date, we have not had any bed bugs in any of our rooms-this I assure you.

During that time of year-we did have an infestation of Nat's -that are pesky-but only live about 36 hours-which we had every room sprayed during that time-as well as had maintenance inspect every room to make sure all windows have screens on then, with no place for any bugs to get in.

I want to apologize for the Nat problem! I also have just been at this property for 60 days-and am sorry about the pool. We do have a full permit this year-and will be keeping the pool open until the fall temperatures start to decline.

I would like to thank you for your review-and ask that you come back and see the positive changes that have occurred at the Baymont Inn and Suites-Reno Airport.

Frank C. Larson

Reviewed September 8, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Travelers also viewed these Reno hotels
0 mi away
The Sands Regency Casino Hotel
Econo Lodge Near Reno-Sparks Convention Center
1 mi away
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Reno? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Reno

Address: 2050B Market St, Mill & I-395, Reno, NV 89502-1510 (Formerly Travelodge Reno Airport)
Location: United States > Nevada > Reno
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Spa Hotel in Reno
Price Range: $44 - $138 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Reno 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Reno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Reno Hotel Reno