“Great food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Went to Ijji 2 for a Birthday dinner and had a great and wonderful dinner. The staff was wonderful, the food excellent. We had dinner in the steakhouse and have done the Teppan and each time had a great meal. If you are in Reno and want a great Teppan expierence, Ijji is the place.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

One of our favorite restaurants to visit in Reno! Excellent staff and service! My kids love the entertainment of watching the cook prepare our food! Great place to celebrate an occasion or birthday!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I went with by 7-year old son on a Saturday night. The place was not totally hoppin' (yet I hope) at 6:15-7:30pm and we shared a hibachi station with another party of 3. The chef knew what he was doing and the show was very entertaining - flames, sharp objects flying around and playing with food - what's not to like! The food was pretty good, the meat and sauces were not Nobu but not priced like it either. As a matter of fact, the meal was excellent value, with appetizers, salad, soup, and ice cream for $12 for kids and $24 for a grown-up. I had Asahi on tap and it was fresh, cold, and served in a chilled glass - perfect! I would definitely come again.

1  Thank 73_ptr
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Fresh sushi, all you can eat. It doesn't get any better. I've been to a lot of sushi places in Reno. Northern Nevada (Sparks, Reno, Carson City) are known for having some great all you can eat sushi joints. After eating at most of them of these establishments, I find myself going back here at least monthly. The food is fresh, the atmosphere is fun, and the service is great. Even on a busy night, the tasty sushi is served quick and not much of a wait. My fiance is not a sushi person, but orders off the regular menu. He is never disappointed with the teriyaki or bento boxes.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I asked to be surprised and Wayne made us a special roll ! The Sushi is just fantastic! I have lived here for over 35 years and when I tried the New Ijji 3, Wayne was there ! (he is famous for Wayne's hand-roll, etc... ) It is good to see him here. Love the service! Everyone is wonderful there! Great sushi