“Pricey for 5 bites of food”
Review of Campo

Campo
Reserve with OpenTable
Campo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: First
Transit: Campo is located at First and North Sierra in the Palladio in the Riverwalk area.
Description: Campo is a neighborhood restaurant, a gathering place, where the team works tirelessly to create authentic Italian dishes from fresh, local, seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I ordered spagehtti and I only got 5 bites out of it...and it cost $10. My boyfriend who was with me got a little 6 inch pizza that cost $12. And the food wasn't that great. The seating was terrible as well....everything was cramped and the seats were very uncomfotable and hard. I asked the waitor about the menu and really had no clue what was going on. We bearly got any food, so we ended up going to a restaurant in the Eldorado to be satisfied.

The only thing tht I found awesome was that they gave us a glass vase with water so we could fill up our glasses...pretty smart because it was hard to get any help in that cramped place.

There are newer reviews for Campo

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We found this gem by accident on a recent family trip to a basketball tournament in Reno. We had mostly been eating on the run in the casinos and were looking for a place with fresh food and outdoor seating (and fresh air!). We found Campo and were thrilled with the menu. It had the decor and fresh food selections one would find in a Napa Valley restaurant. We visited on a Sunday and they had some interesting brunch items including Italian toast with fruit compote and an egg scramble with all sorts of great veggies and seasonings. As an appetizer our family shared the roasted cauliflower - delicious! See the picture I posted and your mouth will water. They have house-made pastas, fresh pizzas sliced at your table, sandwiches, salads and an assortment of cheeses and salumi (yes, salumi, a variety of pork deli meats including salami, prosciutto, mortadella, etc.). Perhaps I rated the restaurant higher than I might otherwise, but we were just so excited to find a place that had such fresh selections in a cool environment. The bar looked like fun and the outdoor seating was great too.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Many locally sourced ingredients, fun fresh unique food creations! Upbeat atmosphere, great service.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Second visit to Campo and still in love! The roasted beets and fritto misto were so, so delicious. I have big plans to try the seared scallops next time! If the weather is nice, sit on the patio. Great people watching on the river walk.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Tried it on an evening following a river festival, so it was crowded, but they had community tables, so we chose to share one of those. We were tired from a long drive, and just got a pizza and wine, but it was really good, with the pizza kitchen being separate from the regular kitchen, and open and fun to watch.

Been to Campo? Share your experiences!