“Small and wonderful”

Wet Hen Cafe
Ranked #4 of 1,093 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Locally owned and operated cafe serving freshly prepared comfort food for breakfast and lunch. Enjoy a warm and cozy environment to plant yourself. Curb your appetite or warm your heart while plugging into our free Wi-Fi!
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Great breakfast...great service...interesting specials. All four of our meals were delicious. Good tea also.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (600)

Reviewed June 4, 2019

eaten here many times have never had a bad meal. great service good portions and excellent choices something for everyone.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank bedewing
Reviewed June 1, 2019

This is an interesting place. The decor is homey. We went based on the high rating. I was expecting the food to be seasoned with a secret family recipe or something special. I tend to have a very sensitive palette. Unfortunately our dishes, the Pigs, Pancake and Eggs and the Hungry Rooster were bland. I will say the biscuit was one of the best I have had, super fluffy. The cafe is well situated for indoor or outdoor eating and you serve your own coffee. The coffee, Blind Dog, was a medium blend we both enjoyed.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank LuisNC
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Loved the menu at Wet Hen Cafe. Traditional items with delicious variations. Cashier didnt balk at us for requesting egg whites, tailored our orders to our wants and needs. Food was PERFECT! Bonus: they give you whipped butter that is a step up

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank TravelMacks
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

The crepes are so good and only place in Reno I have found them at. I add the sausage patty to complete my breakfast. Always friendly!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Mike M

Been to Wet Hen Cafe? Share your experiences!