“Completely blown away and suprised”

Yosh's Unique Deli & Catering Co.
Ranked #80 of 956 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe, Soups
Description: In-house fresh baked rolls, roasted & smoked meats for our signature sandwiches, soups, salads & desserts from scratch everyday. Unique weekly sandwich & salad specials.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stumbled upon this place while out running errands. I looked and the menu and saw quite a variety. Undecided the cashier showed me the special which was a grilled shrimp with bacon jam sandwich. That sounded weird to me but I figured it was their special so they must of been proud of it so I went a head and tried it. That sandwich blew my mind I could not believe how good it was in fact I craved it the rest of the week and went back twice to get it again. I hope they run that special again. Until then I am working my way down the sandwich board and have been really impressed whith everything I have got so far.

2  Thank Bgrsdad

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Every time I go I get the special sandwich of the day which is always different and they are always great. Can't say enough about this place. The price is right and the help is friendly and the food is yummmeee! Save some room for the carrot cake.

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

The best sandwiches and salads in Reno. Unique combinations with explosive flavor makes for a great meal. If you want something different you should give it a try.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We have lunch at Yosh's probably once every few months. The sandwiches are excellent (especially the Cinque Terre) and we've found them to be big enough for 2 people to split. The owner is friendly, and there are always fun new items in the deli case. They also usually have a daily special that's creative and tasty. I think Yosh's is definitely the best deli/lunch spot in south Reno.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Really good local place. Great sandwiches and sides. The owner is there and is a nice lady. I would recommend to anyone in south Reno.

Been to Yosh's Unique Deli & Catering Co.? Share your experiences!