“Good food, quick friendly service!”
Review of Cafe Central

Cafe Central
Ranked #36 of 922 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Good food, quick friendly service!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Big menu selection, great service! Had the steak and lobster, steak was great but the lobster not so much.

• Visited September 2013

Akron, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Variety of Food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

With a group of nine, we had no problem finding a table at the restaurant.
Our wait staff was congenial and very considerate of our 'special needs' friend.
The food was good and there was a good variety from which to choose.
With the discount coupon supplied upon checkin by the Silver Legacy, it was a great bargain.

Visited July 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Don't call your customer a liar!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have had numerous meals in this casino restaurant and they've been everywhere from mediocre to pretty good. Tonight was the last time I'll eat there. All was well, with us being seated immediately and a friendly busman bringing us water and letting us know a waiter would be with us in a few moments. After fifteen minutes or so, the waiter showed up and took our orders: 1 quesidilla, i chicken scallopini, 1 chef salad and 1 pad thai. When the order arrived, there were 2 quesidillas, the pad thai, the salad, however no scalopini. When my friend questioned the order stating he had ordered the scalopini (something I personally heard him do), not the quesidilla, the waiter (Mike) stated outright that he had not. He then told us they stop the serving of scalopini at 5:00 and it was now 7:00 and thet a waiter (himself) would not make thet mistake.. My friend responded that yes, he did order it and wasn't told that it wasn't available. Mike (the waiter) then said if it was "NECESSARY, he would find something else for him". Against my wishes, we stayed and ate what had been brought. If it had been up to me and my wife, we would have stood up and walked out. If I were the manager of the restaurant and heard the way this was dealt with, I would have fired Mike (the waiter) on the spot. There are other ways to deal with a order that is messed up than bottom line calling the customer a liar. Not because of the food, but because of the waiter, they just lost 4 customers and hopefully all those we can tell.

Regina, Canada
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Silver Legacy for five days and we ate breakfast here every day. The service is excellent and the food came out of the kitchen hot and made to perfection. I had the ham steak and eggs with hashbrowns and toast for $9.50. My wife had the three egg ommlette and she could not finish it. Great place for a quick breakfast that is hot and priced right.

Bakersfield
“A quick bite at a friendly spot!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Loved the very friendly server. She was very down to earth and attentive and food came quickly. Food was above average to good. We were impressed with the variety of American and Asian dishes offered.

Visited August 2013

Been to Cafe Central? Share your experiences!