“exceptional fun loving servers”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #44 of 960 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Go to this restaurant expecting to have your eardrums challanged . Food is average but acceptable. Atmosphere is as you would expect for a restaurant with "roadhouse" in its name. I had chicken on one visit and it was tasty if you ate the skin too but kind of mushy if you took off the skin. The porkchop was pretty good tastewise but just a tad tough. My wife was satisfied with the steak that she ordered. I think steak is the best choice here. Free peanuts are a nice feature. there is a bucket at every table. The strong point of this restaurant that actually can "make" your visit is the service. Mostly young friendly enthusiastic servers always checking up on you to see that things are going OK. If I go back it will be with earplugs and I am ordering steak.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

It is a cute idea! Birthdays are done well There is a sawhorse for the birthday person to sit on while staff sings The food is good and there is a nice kid menu too It is loud in there! I can't understand why everything seems so loud but then we don't go to places like this to have quiet conversations It is worth a try!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Ate here this past Saturday with the family and we had a good experience. The food was good, but not great (wish they included extra BBQ sauce with the pulled pork - had to ask). The service was very good and the atmosphere was a tad bit loud for our tastes, but fine overall. I'm sure we will return, but we may give Famous Dave's a look first.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This was the first time eating at a Texas Roadhouse. The food here is excellent! I ordered the New York 16oz. and it was cooked perfect! The deep fried pickles are tasty! Huge portions! We arrived at the restaurant early afternoon (4 pm)so we were seated right away! Our server, Kim, was great!!! If we are ever in this area again I will definitely eat here again!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Delicious food, cooked perfectly to our request. Love the sirloin. Fast, friendly service. Nice family atmosphere. Recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!