“Reminds me of English Pub”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firkin and Wolf Neighbourhood Pub
Cuisines: British
Reno, NV
“Reminds me of English Pub”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This is a delightful respite from most franchise restaurants. The menu is varied and a break from the carbon copy menus we're so familiar with.

Visited January 2012

San Diego, California
“Terrible service”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I can't actually testify as to the food and drink quality. Looked good on the menu for a bar type restaurant, but as far as reality goes...I can't say. They seated us on a Saturday afternoon, after the lunch rush, and it wasn't very busy at all. We were seated and we waited.......and waited.....and waited.....and waited.....and 20 minutes later still no staff member to come check on us. So we left. No sense in waiting that long for no service. They lost 4 orders. And then the hostess who had just seated us didn't even notice when we left. I guess none of us have patience for this kind of nonsense.

• Visited January 2012