“Great food - not a lot of low calorie options”

Hash House a Go Go - Harrah's Hotel Reno
Reserve with OpenTable
Hash House a Go Go - Harrah's Hotel Reno is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 945 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Saturday and Sunday Brunch - serving generous portions of "twisted farm food". Full bar featuring great cocktails and the Best Bloody Mary in town! Senior menu availble.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I enjoyed eating at HH twice and have gained five pounds as a result! The food was good, service was great, and they're open while the buffet (which is sub-standard at best) is not.

There are newer reviews for Hash House a Go Go - Harrah's Hotel Reno

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at Harrah's and popped in her on a whim - and it was amazing! Truly this was the best breakfast we have ever had. Unfortunately, there was so much food we barely even ate 1/3 of it and I felt so wasteful, but there was no way we could eat it! Not too mention the S'mores Mocha I started with was sinfully delicious. This is a must go to restaurant! If breakfast was that amazing, I could only imagine what the other meals are like.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

This twisted place is wonderful. I love the style of comfort food with a modern flare. The portions are too big, but just know going in you will probably have leftovers. Their chicken and waffles are the second best I have ever had behind only Roscoe's in LA. Just a go-go to HH.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We ate lunch once here and breakfast three times. On the lunch visit, the three of us ordered different models of their stuffed hamburger menu, which is a giant two-patty hamburger with things stuffed between the patties. With the pickles, onions, etc piled on, it's about 6 - 7 inches high, too big to get into a normal person's mouth, so it's messy. I'll only mark it down a notch for lunch because the patties were just too well done, and the red pepper-mozzerella model I ordered just did'nt work. I was expecting real peppers of some kind rather than sweet red bell peppers. My eating mates managed to finish theirs but not me. Just didn't taste right. Breakfast, on the other hand, was fantastic. Good choices and big portions. Some choices were a little unusual but worked like bacon waffles. Also, the prices were very reasonable for both the breakfast items and the burgers mentioned earlier. A meat and egg plate with juice or milk was around the $10 range. Going back three times should testify to it being good. Service was also very good. On one occasion, the kitchen was missing a chef, so the manager was filling in and overcooked my wife's steak-and-egg steak. She came out, apologized and cooked up another proper one.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had a great waiter for early breakfast so it was a nice start of the day. Everything was hot, large portions and delivered quickly. Never had 2 wait for a coffee refill. Being in the hotel was convenient as well. Will definitely be back.

Been to Hash House a Go Go - Harrah's Hotel Reno? Share your experiences!