Tripadvisor
Reno
All reviews upgraded room one night stayed here front desk great place to stay sparks property shower freeway gym sleep airport
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Thank you Kim, Haila, and Gina for exceeding the expectations of my team and I during our recent business related stay. You warmly welcomed us as a team and the property was well furnished, finished, and clean. Thank you for the genuine hospitality. ... Alex thank you for following up regarding a receipt question.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Relax59513975294, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Reno, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard Reno in the near future!!! Thank you for the great review and recognizing our awesome team!

Reviewed December 28, 2019

My family and I are actually staying on the property tonight and tomorrow night. The room is great. My husband and I wanted to relax a bit in the whirl pool before going to bed, but unfortunately it was crowded with toddlers and other small kids. At one point I actually counted 6 kids under 10 in the whirlpool even though there are signs that say kids can’t be in there. In addition to the 6 small kids( 6 and under) there were 5 other kids under 12 there too. I’ve encountered this at nearly every hotel I’ve stayed in, so I don’t know why I’m surprised it would happen at a Marriott as well. It’s not that I don’t like kids... I’m a teacher. Just want adult areas to be adult areas....

Trip type: Traveled with family
Relax59513975294, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Reno, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time to offer a review of our property. I am very sorry you were so disappointed with your experience. Unfortunately we rely on our guests to follow the posted rules but unfortunately this is not always the case. Please feel free to contact me directly at 775-851-8300 to discuss your issues further as receiving a rating of two is very concerning to us overall. We would love to hear what other areas we could improve aside from the posted signs in our pool area not being followed. Again thank you for taking time to offer a review. Happy New Year! Len

Reviewed December 21, 2019

Came into Reno for my mom's 75th. Didn't want to wake them at 1:30 am, so decided to grab a hotel near the airport. This was perfect!! Walked in and clean, beautiful Christmasy and inviting!! The front desk guy got us checked in quickly, and gave us a couple of snacks. Our room was perfect!! Got a great night's sleep. Next morning we got up early and headed off to Mom's house and all was wonderful! Coffee was good, too, btw!! Delicious!!

16  Thank DianeN158
Relax59513975294, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Reno, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

This is a good property located walking distance to shops and restaurants. Located by the highway be sure to ask for a quiet room. This property has recently been renovated and is nicely appointed and has very helpful staff.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Relax59513975294, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Reno, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

I have been staying at this Marriott Courtyard since 2011. I like this hotel because of its proximity to US 395 and the Reno airport. The managers and staff are very courteous and accommodating. They just finished a total renovation in the spring of 2019, and I really like the new walk in showers. Additionally, right across the street is a terrific diner, (The Cup), which I always visit when I am in town. This is a very safe neighborhood and I always look forward to my visits here. You really can' t go wrong staying at this Marriott property.