“graveyard manager horrible”

Cuisines: American
Reno, Nevada
“graveyard manager horrible”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had order a chicken sandwich off the dollar menu and told they were out of it. When I got home my brother ate the sandwich he asked me to get him....the one he wanted they claimed to be out of. I ordered jacks spicy chicken payed four dollars and received the dollar menu sandwich instead. When I called to speak to the manager he claimedit wasn't true and needed the evidence. I will never go here again.

• Visited May 2013

fort wayne Indiana
“Just plain bad”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

First off if you order one of their combo meals they ask you what you want to drink and what side you want but they don't tell you that most anything you want is a upgrade and cost more. If I order a combo give me what comes with the combo, don't try to upgrade me without telling about the extra charges.
Now the food, I ate about a quarter of it, it was bad. will never eat at another Jack in the Box again. In Reno the IHOP is next door Run don't walk.

• Visited April 2013
Howell, Michigan
“Terrible drive thru and Manager a jerk”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Wrong food received. Manager became confrontational and his own employees stopped him from attacking me physically. Huge difference between sausage and ham on a bun.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank hurricane48
Reno, Nevada
“Filthy, Street bums for customers, terrible service, bad food!”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

This is one of the worst of Jack-in-the-box chain's restaurants. The store is frequented by street bums carrying in their duffel bags full of stinking stuff. The employees speak little English and are rude. The food was so bad we threw it away. The restaurant is dirty and needs to be gutted and cleaned out. How it passes the health inspections defies logic.

DON'T GO HERE!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank hagar2935

Been to Jack in the Box? Share your experiences!