“I won't be back.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Siena Hotel
Ranked #19 of 64 Hotels in Reno
“I won't be back.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

One bathrobe for 2 people, 2 bathtowels, no hand towels or wash clothes, guy in next room playing his saxophone and desk people said he can until 10:00pm. Room service dinner could not eat, no silverware or napkins, was not charged. Casino very small.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
Pioneer, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We have enjoyed the Sienna on several occasions. They are always striving to make our stay enjoyable from the time you drive in to Valet, checking in, playing in the casino, enjoying our room (best with the river view), dining in one of their great restaurants, till it is time to say good bye. The Sienna is off the beaten path so quiet and relaxing but a short walk to all of the hustle and bustle. We will be back as they know how to treat their guests well!

Room Tip: The corner suites are fantastic. Our last stay was on the 5th floor with key only access for securi...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank terryc2c
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised when we stepped into this hotel. The vibe was excellent, the staff was attentive, the drinks were flowing.....a big difference between hotels on the other side of the river!!! We actually witnessed someone winning the car-a-day promotion.....never seen in other hotels. This hotel is strategically located to provide access to a number of local attractions. Our favorite.....without a doubt.......Nevada Museum of Art! Although we spent a lot of time out and about, the Siena was the perfect place to return, relax and rejuvenate. A special word about operations manager Kimberly R.....OMG!!!! The epitome of " Customer Service". She went above and beyond to ensure our stay went well.....and that was from a casual meeting in the hallway. We shall return!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Q1UP
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband surprised me with a night away for my birthday, as we are locals. He picked the Siena. It was great from the moment we walked in. It didn't smell like smoke, the design is very contemporary, the service at the front desk was great. In fact we received a free upgrade to a hotel suite and we didn't even ask for it! Our room was amazing, very spacious. We loved the Jacuzzi tub. We had drinks at the bar on the second floor, then dinner at Davinci. Our service at the restaurant was great. We had the outside room to ourselves and they had on little Christmas lights, the sound of the river, it was perfect. We gambled a little, just enough tables/machines. I would highly recommend this place, we will be back for sure!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HousewifeofSparks
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was passing through Reno, and decided to stop for the night at this hotel, based on the great reviews and the excellent deal I got ($40/night for a king room). I was amazed that the hotel could offer such a deal on an obviously luxury room, but I suppose that it is an incentive to get folks to come and gamble. The room I had was lovely, with a separate sitting area, a view of the Truckee River (and the rest of Reno), a fridge with a freezer compartment, an iPod docking station, and upscale toiletries. The room was very clean - even the windows were dust-free! - and the carpet didn't leave tell-tale dirt on my white socks. The bed was a firm pillow-top, just right for sleeping. Needless to say, I felt very pampered during my brief stay. Compared to other places, I liked that the hotel had options for self-park or valet parking, and the great valet staff did not make me feel cheap for opting to self-park and not pass out tips. They were also happy to grab the bell staff to help me with my luggage.

I admit that I did not gamble, did not try the spa, and did not dine at the hotel. I did have the coffee at Peet's, however, on the next morning, and it was terrific!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Spiderette86
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

The lobby is beautiful. The helpful and friendly staff started with the valet, continue to the front desk and even carried on by the house keeping the next morning when I overslept my check out. Room was stunning for the price. I lucked out with a 9th floor corner suite that had an amazing view of Reno, space galore and a whirlpool tub to die for. PLENTY of hot water to fill the tub after an amazing steamy shower. Bed was very comfortable and I slept like a log. (See earlier comment about sleeping past check out. Haha) I would recommend this place to anyone and recommend splurging for a suite, it's worth it!!

Room Tip: The suits are worth the upgrade and VERY quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank ZachLansing
Okemos, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

After traveling quite some distance we finally made it to Reno, and as always I was skeptical of reserving a room at a hotel I knew little about.

I lucked out hard core on this one. This hotel was boss. Everything was clean and tidy in the lobby and in my room. Good water pressure in the shower too (important to me!). I also was very impressed with the courteousness and efficiency of the desk staff. They had my large group arranged and checked in within minutes of our arrival with no errors.

Long story short, the property was beautiful, clean, and comfortable and it is run by friendly staff. What more is there to want?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends