“snow shoeing”

Adventures Of Reno- Sightseeing Bus Tours
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the Reno/Tahoe premier sightseeing tour company.We offer daily departures.We pick-up at all the major Resorts in the area.We take walk ups and groups of any size.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

went snow shoeing with adventures of reno are tour guide is called jolene she was very good we had a amazing day we also booked with the same company for snow mobiling that was a lot of fun we did book a boat trip but did not think that was as good if we go back to reno we will get back in touch with jolene as she mad it a good trip for us

2  Thank sharp66
There are newer reviews for Adventures Of Reno- Sightseeing Bus Tours

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I reserved a tour several months ahead of time for the 4th of July. A week before the tour date, I emailed to confirm everything was still good for the tour date and they replied that it was (both of us specifying that it was July 4th). Two days before my trip they called to say they had to cancel the tour because I was the only one scheduled that day (something I feel they should have told me when I confirmed the week before). But I found 4 more people who wanted to go, and then was told that they didn't want to run the tour because it was July 4th. I was very disappointed that they NEVER noticed that the date was a holiday until 2 days before. They offered to move my tour to a later date, but I had set my trip up months ahead (when I had reserved the tour) and I couldn't change other things. So the only thing they could do was take us on the previous day's tour IF we arrived in Reno in time to go with them which was only possible if there were no delays at all.

Our flight arrived on time so I called to try to confirm that the tour could wait for us if we were a few minutes late since we still had to get to the hotel and drop off our baggage. I called several times and left messages but no one ever called back despite my requests. So we went to the meeting area for the tour.without even knowing if they were coming to pick us up. They did, but the tour was lackluster. Very short stops in places that you want to see (e.g., 15 minutes at Lake Tahoe, 5 minutes at a scenic overlook and 1 hour in Virginia City).

3  Thank 7frequenttraveller7
Reviewed June 30, 2012

As a part of a reunion, we took 2 tours, both led by Jolene. One to Lake Tahoe and the other to Virginia City. Jolene is a great guide, very knowledgeable and quite witty. If you go ask for her.

3  Thank sidney064
Reviewed May 10, 2012

The tour was scenic, with lots of stops. The van was confortable and the driver was pleasant with good knowledge of the area. I recommend this tour.

3  Thank Mel B
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I had a very nice day. The tour was great. I recommend this to everyone.

1  Thank Betty H