“Love this place!”
Review of Bistro Napa

Bistro Napa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Napa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor contemporary cuisine inspired by Napa Valley in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavors. Flown in from certified waters of the cold Pacific northwest, the finest oysters are served in the Raw Seafood Bar. Experience innovative small plates, perfect for sharing, delectable big plates and playful desserts that are deceptively delicious. The sommelier will help complement any Bistro experience with thoughtfully chosen wine from the 4,000-bottle wine cellar. Cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters. Gather for dinner or cocktails in a social scene that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had dinner here twice and each time was absolutely delicious. You must try the cotton candy martini! The small plate selection at happy hour is wonderful and served very quickly. I would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank KarlaVH1
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Bistro Napa, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent dining experience at the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Cotton Candy Martini and our very popular Social Hour. I hope you will visit us real soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I read about it here and decided to make a reservation for mom & me. I am glad I did! wonderful food and atmosphere. I would go there again !

1  Thank katbeatina

Thank you taking the time to share your comments regarding the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and that you will be visiting us again. I hope for your return in the near future.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I enjoyed the creative food, good wine and drink selection - and you gotta try the "chocolate hamburger" for dessert. It is a work of art and quite fun. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very nice, very upscale and upbeat.

2  Thank RonLeiken
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Bistro Napa, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent dining experience at the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy the atmosphere and the menu selections that our culinary team prepares, the Chocolate Hamburger is a favorite. Thank you for being a valued guest and I hope for your return in the near future.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

How courteous the employees were and very helpful. The choices were Great and We ere served quickly. Relaxing atmosphere.

1  Thank briansmrz

Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience at the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and that the Bistro Napa team provided you with service that exceeded your expectations. I hope for your return real soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

second best steakhouse in reno... and the other one is 1 min away... i recommend both the Napa Bistro and Atlantis Steakhouse!! cant go wrong with the fillet mignon and lobster combo!!

1  Thank Aldrich Glen S

Thank you for being a valued guest and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit to the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy the Filet Mignon and the Lobster Tail. I hope for your return in the near future.

Been to Bistro Napa? Share your experiences!