“Great eatery inside the Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa”
Review of Bistro Napa

Bistro Napa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Napa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 993 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor contemporary cuisine inspired by Napa Valley in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavors. Flown in from certified waters of the cold Pacific northwest, the finest oysters are served in the Raw Seafood Bar. Experience innovative small plates, perfect for sharing, delectable big plates and playful desserts that are deceptively delicious. The sommelier will help complement any Bistro experience with thoughtfully chosen wine from the 4,000-bottle wine cellar. Cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters. Gather for dinner or cocktails in a social scene that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine.
Reviewed April 9, 2014

How courteous the employees were and very helpful. The choices were Great and We ere served quickly. Relaxing atmosphere.

1  Thank briansmrz
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Bistro Napa, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience at the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and that the Bistro Napa team provided you with service that exceeded your expectations. I hope for your return real soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

second best steakhouse in reno... and the other one is 1 min away... i recommend both the Napa Bistro and Atlantis Steakhouse!! cant go wrong with the fillet mignon and lobster combo!!

1  Thank Aldrich Glen S

Thank you for being a valued guest and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit to the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy the Filet Mignon and the Lobster Tail. I hope for your return in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Lots of interesting appetizers, and entrees. But.... beware of the wine list! The prices on the wine list are for half bottles only, so when you get the bill don't be shocked. It would have been nice to have been made aware instead of being pressed to buy a second bottle (which we did not do). Good thing etiquette doesn't dictate tipping on the wine!

1  Thank Alps110
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Bistro Napa, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Bistro Napa. I would like an opportunity to discuss your experience with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Kamel was by far the most amazing server we've ever had. The food was absolutely fabulous but the service was unbelievable. We were there over St. Patricks day for our anniversary. He treated us like royalty. Perfect server with a perfect waiter.

1  Thank Jackie H

Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience at the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that Kamel provided you with exceptional service and made your anniversary a special one. I hope for your return in the near future.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was in Reno on business and was sent to this restaurant by the concierge. My only requirement was, it had to be great food (not bar food).

We got to the restaurant and the dining room was set up for fine dining, which was actually very impressive. The service was great and the food even better. We had the most amazing meal I have had since I dined at Scarpetta. The salmon carpaccio was absolutely amazing. I ordered the sea bass for the main entree and it too was absolutely delicious. The chef even came out to greet us (I believe it was chef Clayton). The food was so good we returned the following night. The chef indicated he would make a special dish for us and he did not disappoint. It was a sort of seafood portofino, but the chef added lobster and the dish was very tasty. They even served cotton candy after our meal (which is one of their signature items). Don't let it scare you because it's just one of their traditions.

This was a fantastic place, with great service and amazing food!!

2  Thank thetravelguy55

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit at Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear the Chef Clayton provided you with exceptional service and that you enjoyed the special dish he prepared specially for you. I hope you visit us real soon.

Been to Bistro Napa? Share your experiences!