“An amazing dining experience”
Review of Bistro Napa

Bistro Napa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Napa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor contemporary cuisine inspired by Napa Valley in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavors. Flown in from certified waters of the cold Pacific northwest, the finest oysters are served in the Raw Seafood Bar. Experience innovative small plates, perfect for sharing, delectable big plates and playful desserts that are deceptively delicious. The sommelier will help complement any Bistro experience with thoughtfully chosen wine from the 4,000-bottle wine cellar. Cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters. Gather for dinner or cocktails in a social scene that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Our recent travels took us through Reno, Nevada for one night which happened to be our Anniversary Day. Though not gamblers we decided to celebrate our special day in Atlantis as we found a choice of several restaurants there. Bistro Napa sounded elegant and we decided to go there not hoping for anything special for food. Boy, were we surprized! The ambiance of the restaurant was so beautiful, the service so super and the food was so amazing. Our waiter David was very knowledgeable and suggested a fantastic bottle of wine according to our likes and specifications. For starters we shared the duck confit spring rolls which were excellent. For mains I had the day's special, halibut & lobster over a bed of linguini with diavolo sauce. It was so delicious that mouth is watering just thinking about it. My husband had the filet mignon which was cooked perfectly and equally delicious.The dessert was the yummy tiny donuts with several different dipping sauces. Heavenly! I wished I could have brought this restaurant home with me. I can fantasize, can't I ??

There are newer reviews for Bistro Napa

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My comments aren't about the food at the Bistro Napa which is always outstanding and unique, for instance they actually serve French Onion Soup inside a hollowed out onion. but instead its about the continued excellent service and the extremely relaxing pace. There is never a rush and if you like to converse at the meal and sip and enjoy your wine and savor your food its the place to go.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The food is amazing, current and creative, cocktails are killer! I have not had a bad experience there, not possible:)

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Good food. And the happy hour specials were totally worth it! I ate there twice during my 3 day stay.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Didn't have a full dinner here - just wine and some light appetizers which were perfect for me and my friend. Nice atmosphere and tucked away from the busy casino area.

Been to Bistro Napa? Share your experiences!