“Not bad. Not great”
Review of Bistro Napa

Bistro Napa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Napa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 922 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor contemporary cuisine inspired by Napa Valley in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavors. Flown in from certified waters of the cold Pacific northwest, the finest oysters are served in the Raw Seafood Bar. Experience innovative small plates, perfect for sharing, delectable big plates and playful desserts that are deceptively delicious. The sommelier will help complement any Bistro experience with thoughtfully chosen wine from the 4,000-bottle wine cellar. Cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters. Gather for dinner or cocktails in a social scene that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine.
Chicago, Illinois
“Not bad. Not great”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great service, the waiter was a riot. I had a good steak. Huge but average sides. Atmosphere was not good.

Visited February 2013

Chappell, Nebraska
“Bistro Napa at the Atlantis”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I've eaten here several times before and it's always been pretty good. This time, the service sucked and the food was only OK. Our waiter made countless mistakes and was very slow in getting our food and drinks to us. I think they may have just been overwhelmed with business from the convention.

Visited January 2013
los angeles
“Great deal on good food”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Bistro Napa in the Atlantis has a social hour from 4-6 p.m. During which small plates and wines are half price. The selection is good and the food choices are delicious. We had grilled baby artichokes with Meyer lemon aioli, calamari, pumpkin ravioli, and fish and chips. It was a little too much food for two. Love the artichoke and calamari. The also have flatbreads and sliders. All of this, a glass of wine, a large bottle of Pelligrino and two specialty coffees was $39! I'm guessing the menu doesn't change often and the night we were thre (Saturday) we could hardly get a table when we wandered down at 4:45.it's noisy.

• Visited February 2013
California
“New Years Eve 2013”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Upscale ambiance. It's laid and decorated as a four star hotel, Family friendly spot to eat. The food was very good, the price was reasonable, service pretty fast.

Visited January 2013
Incline Village, Nevada
“Napa Bistro You Rock!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Last week I had out of town guests and they wanted to take my husband out to dinner...my choice! My pick was Napa Bistro. The food was excellent and service outstanding. Take it from a person who loves a great meal...don't pass up a chance to dine at Napa Bistro. My friends thanked me for my pick and we promise to come back.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank myoakley

Been to Bistro Napa? Share your experiences!