“Great deal on good food”
Review of Bistro Napa

Bistro Napa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Napa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor contemporary cuisine inspired by Napa Valley in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavors. Flown in from certified waters of the cold Pacific northwest, the finest oysters are served in the Raw Seafood Bar. Experience innovative small plates, perfect for sharing, delectable big plates and playful desserts that are deceptively delicious. The sommelier will help complement any Bistro experience with thoughtfully chosen wine from the 4,000-bottle wine cellar. Cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters. Gather for dinner or cocktails in a social scene that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Bistro Napa in the Atlantis has a social hour from 4-6 p.m. During which small plates and wines are half price. The selection is good and the food choices are delicious. We had grilled baby artichokes with Meyer lemon aioli, calamari, pumpkin ravioli, and fish and chips. It was a little too much food for two. Love the artichoke and calamari. The also have flatbreads and sliders. All of this, a glass of wine, a large bottle of Pelligrino and two specialty coffees was $39! I'm guessing the menu doesn't change often and the night we were thre (Saturday) we could hardly get a table when we wandered down at 4:45.it's noisy.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Upscale ambiance. It's laid and decorated as a four star hotel, Family friendly spot to eat. The food was very good, the price was reasonable, service pretty fast.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Last week I had out of town guests and they wanted to take my husband out to dinner...my choice! My pick was Napa Bistro. The food was excellent and service outstanding. Take it from a person who loves a great meal...don't pass up a chance to dine at Napa Bistro. My friends thanked me for my pick and we promise to come back.

1  Thank myoakley
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We don't gamble much, but love good food. We drive 6 hours to Reno, just to eat here. You can even eat things that aren't on the menu. They are very accommodating, if they have it, they will fix it for you. Always had a great meal there and the service is excellent. Chef Clay, even walks through the restaurant to chat with everyone to make sue everything is to your liking. Our favorite place in Reno. Well worth the drive from Monterey.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I've stayed at the Atlantis for many years but eating here was my first time. I was pleasantly surprised how extensive the menu was. Everything was prepared nicely and the fillets were cooked perfectly and very tender. Our server was very friendly and she made several suggestions including the dessert (strawberry shortcake!) which were helpful. Atmosphere was very nice. Will definitely eat here again.

Been to Bistro Napa? Share your experiences!