“A dinner we will never forget”

Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 917 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Recently voted Best Overall Steakhouse in the Reno - Tahoe area by OpenTable diners A vast array of fine wines have been chosen by our sommelier. Capturing the cosmopolitan essence of Chicago to San Francisco, the Atlantis Steakhouse is impeccably styled with a design that melds contemporary elegance with classic comfort.Atlantis proudly serves Allen Brothers of Chicago meats, the nation's finest steaks. These dry-aged USDA prime cuts are the ultimate grade of beef, chosen for their superb quality, marbling and flavor. Experience the art of traditional Steakhouse tableside dining, unsurpassed service and unmatched attention to detail. Glowing honey onyx exudes warmth and the plush dining settees create a dining ambience second to none. Classic cocktails, metropolitan martinis and over 336 selections of wine complete your experience. Exclusive private dining for groups of 15 to 50 may be arranged.
“A dinner we will never forget”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We made reservations to the steak house for my boyfriend's 50th Birthday, The dinner was the most fantastic dinner we ever had. Zev was our server for the evening and he took very good care of us, made the best wine recommendations and treated us like we were his only customers. Our salad was created in front of our table as was my steak. I highly recommend this restaurant and I will never forget the experience nor our server. Thanks for making this day EPIC.

• Visited January 2014
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your dinner and service experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am happy to hear that your special occasion was an unforgettable one and that Zev was able to assist you with recommendations. The table side cooking is always a favorite. We hope you return to the Atlantis Steakhouse soon.

• Korean first
Elko, Nevada
“Leaves You Feeling Pampered and Special”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This place is always a treat to go to. My boyfriend and I have been in here a few times for special occasions, and we've never been disappointed. The first time we ate here we were astounded at how plush this place was as we'd never dined in a restaurant this nice before. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. We sat down and were given the option of what kind of water we'd wanted. Tap water is always fine in my book. We then were given a wine list and the server made some suggestions so we ended up getting a bottle. He told us the specials and we ordered. I got the filet mignon with asparagus and salad. The steak was one of the best I've ever had. It was so tender, juicy, and flavorful, and the Bearnaise sauce that came with it just made it even better. If you're there to celebrate a birthday and the servers are aware of it, they'll bring you a piece of ice cream cake with raspberries and white chocolate sauce. The server brought us hot towels after the meal and brought us two doggie bags of coffee cake to take home with us. It was absolutely lovely. It is quite expensive, but well worth every penny.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rue C
Thank you for choosing the Atlantis Steakhouse to celebrate your special occasions. I am happy to hear that our knowledgeable team is able to assist you and your guest with any questions or concerns regarding our menu and also assist you in making your selection. We hope you will visit us soon in the near future.
Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Atlantis Steakhouse is Amazing!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I took my mom to Atlantis because I have stayed at the hotel before and it was to die for. The people were friendly and always willing to help a lost traveler haha. This trip was even better than the last. Even though we had a couple issues with the billing, they refunded my money, plus gave us two free buffets on them. The Spa Atlantis was HEAVEN, Tara is one woman you HAVE to have, and she was amazing! I work in a 5 star steakhouse myself, but I would have to say The Atlantis Steakhouse blows mine out of the water. Christian welcomed us at the door, holding it open as we walked in. We were 15 minutes late and he had replied "no you are not you are right on time", as he showed us to our table. Vaida was our amazing waitress, she took such great care of my mom and I. Todd was the server assistant (who we feel would make an amazing server). He was always on top of his table maintenance and boy he was awesome, I didn’t run out of anything once! Both of them were so warm and friendly, we would start up conversations and just carry on and on! But, the person that took our experience above and beyond was our chef, John. We had 3 of our courses table side and he wasn't unhappy about it at all. Moreover, he seemed thrilled to do it! He was so friendly, explaining everything as he was doing it! The presentation was something like a magazine, but the taste was even better. I had Steak Diane and it just melted in my mouth, I didn't even need a knife. The manager Christian came over to check and see how everything was and we couldn't even find the words to describe it! Every restaurant I go into with too high of expectations and I have to say the experience we had exceeded every one of them! From start to finish, Atlantis Steakhouse was the best restaurant I have been too! Thank you guys for everything!! We will see you soon!

• Visited January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit to the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am happy to hear that Christian, Vaida and Todd provided you and your mom with exceptional service and that John made your dinner experience one to remember with the table side cooking. We hope you and your mom join us again in the near future.
Verdi, Nevada
“Great Steakhouse”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had a dinner here with another couple. Food was great, had Kansas City Bone-In Rib Eye, Filet Mignon and Prime Rib. Each dish was excellent, not to be beat. Service was fantastic. Expensive but worth it for a special occasion.

Visited November 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that your food was excellent and service was fantastic. We hope you visit us real soon.
Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
“Great Dinner experience”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We spent New Years Eve at the Atlantis Casino Resort in Reno, Nevada. I cant say enough about the Atlantis Steakhouse. Great food along with attentive and knowledgeable servers. If you are ever in the area and looking for a good steak this is the place.

• Visited December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse, We hope you visit us soon in the near future.