“Best steak house in Reno!!!”

Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 960 Restaurants in Reno
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Recently voted Best Overall Steakhouse in the Reno - Tahoe area by OpenTable diners A vast array of fine wines have been chosen by our sommelier. Capturing the cosmopolitan essence of Chicago to San Francisco, the Atlantis Steakhouse is impeccably styled with a design that melds contemporary elegance with classic comfort.Atlantis proudly serves Allen Brothers of Chicago meats, the nation's finest steaks. These dry-aged USDA prime cuts are the ultimate grade of beef, chosen for their superb quality, marbling and flavor. Experience the art of traditional Steakhouse tableside dining, unsurpassed service and unmatched attention to detail. Glowing honey onyx exudes warmth and the plush dining settees create a dining ambience second to none. Classic cocktails, metropolitan martinis and over 336 selections of wine complete your experience. Exclusive private dining for groups of 15 to 50 may be arranged.
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Get the Steak Diane!!! Fantastic!!

Keith is a great waiter as well!!

Great cocktails and delicious food. When you come here try and get Keith as your waiter!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a beautiful dinner while here while visiting Reno, Nevada.(We have now since moved to Reno). We were treated so well and had a great server. I wish I could remember her name (she was from Lithuania) but she was so personable and really went the extra mile to let us know about the specials and wine.

We had our 12 year old son with us and she was very attentive to him and treated him as if he were an adult (which he loved).

Our food was marvelous and cooked to perfection. I had the fillet which melted in my mouth and was so tasty. My husband had the Sea Bass which was wonderfully cooked and beautifully presented.

The desserts and wine were all fantastic especially the cheesecake! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I dine at the Atlantis Steakhouse several times a year. The food and service reflect the 4 Diamond rating it has earned. We are always warmly greeted by maître d' and wait staff. The specific waiter we normally request remembers our preferences which adds to our dining experience. It's a classy, quiet dining experience. In a casino setting, you may occasionally experience a loud obnoxious diner. I have personally witnessed the staff immediately but quietly confront such a diner so others may enjoy their dining experience. A wonderful meal, and a wonderful staff.

2  Thank John R
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I was at this restaurant on 10/3/2013 and our server Mark and his support staff Jose were fabulous!! Mark took time out to educate us on their product, and the information was very helpful. I chose the. N.Y. steak and added a market price lobster tail--delicious!! My wife selected the sides (mashed potatoes & asparagus) and decided to have half the 16 oz. steak since we usually eat about 6-8 oz. Of meat at dinner. Well people you will not be disappointed. I compare all my steaks to Ruth Chris since they have the best customer service and product for my palate. I say KOUDOS to Atlantis Steakhouse :)

2  Thank Ray S
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We spent this past weekend in Reno. The Atlantis was such a nice getaway and every restaurant was delicious! But by far our best experience was our dinner at the steakhouse. Not only was our dinner delicious, but the service was amazing. Very friendly and great recommendations. Our favorite part was the cherries jubilee dessert prepared right at our table by John!!! Definitely a place we'd recommend and visit again!!!