“beautiful hotel lousy restaurant”
Review of Biscotti's

Biscotti's
Ranked #19 of 917 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Biscotti's in the Peppermill Reno appeals to everyone. No matter what you are in the mood for, be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, our specialty Sunday Brunch Toscana or a delicious dessert from Biscotti’s Café. The menu spans the globe with its innovative dishes and twists on classic comfort foods. Wood-grilled flatbread pizzas, pasta dishes, International sandwiches and salads and unique breakfasts are all part of our menu menagerie.
new jersey
“beautiful hotel lousy restaurant”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

there were empty tables and we still had to wait over a half hour to get seated. every one`s dinner was bad, i had the prime rib but it looked like it was manufactured somewhere, the reuban sandwich my brother in law had was loaded with fat, the other dinners were not much better, what a disappointment.

• Visited March 2013

Sacramento, CA
“Superb Food and Drinks”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Usually there is no wait, however, you can call ahead and will have no wait. The menu has a lot to chose from and at first the prices seemed a little high, but once we saw the food and tasted it, hands down, it was so worth the money. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Visited February 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Biscotti's is a delight!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I enjoy everything at Biscotti's: decor, menu selections, the service, and the general atmosphere. The desserts are "to die for".

Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I came in expecting great food and even better service, and to say the least, I left utterly disappointed.”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

The first time I came to Biscotti's was about three years ago. The service was fantastic and the Alfredo pasta I ordered was scrumptious. The second time I went to Biscotti's was today, Sunday. There were only 2 tables that were occupied in the whole restaurant. The girl at the front desk seemed bored and led us to a table with 2 sets of silverware. We were a party of 3. I later had to ask the waiter myself for another set of silverware. A busboy brought us glasses of water but left without asking us what we wanted to drink. Another girl brought us bread and butter. We sat for about ten minutes before our waiter even approached us. When he finally came and introduced himself, he was very monotone and not particularly friendly. I don't recall him smiling even one time while speaking to us. I searched the menu for the pasta I had tried before. Turns out they completely changed their menu, and the new one was not very appealing. I ordered salmon and mashed potatoes. The food took about a half hour, give or take a few minutes. When it finally arrived, it looked delicious. I took a bite of my salmon first. It had very little seasonings and was quite flavorless. The potatoes were bland also. I nibbled at my meal and ate about half of the salmon. I took the rest home and gave it to my roommate, who agreed that it lacked flavor. There were more employees than customers for the hour and a half that we were there, and all of them were just standing around. That's the worst part of it all; there was nothing for them to do and the service still wasn't up to par. None of the people working were very nice. The atmosphere in the restaurant was depressing. The food wasn't nearly as good as it was my first trip. Needless to say, I will not be returning to Biscotti's.

1 Thank Patsjohnson
Indiana
“Poor service”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

First stop to eat with friends after arriving in Reno at Peppermill. About 3PM. Service was very slow. We ordered appetizers and pizza. Pizza arrived but no appetizers, so we cancelled the order. One friend ordered a martini. No olive in it. Waitress went back to the bar and they had no olives! Really?? How can a bar in an upscale resort not have olives?
Food was pricey as expected but not that great.

• Visited October 2012