“Super sushi”

Description: (775) 829-2788
Wisconsin
“Super sushi”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I LOVE this restaurant! Some of the best sushi I have had. It has the AYCE menu that Reno is famous for. It includes appetizers and dessert too. I would eat there every day of I could!!!

• Korean first
Reno
“Favorite sushi place in Reno”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite sushi place in Reno. Great quality. Super friendly service. High quality fish with talented chefs. They also have great miso soup and entrees for those who do t want sushi.

Bellingham, Washington
“Best in town ”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Living in Reno I've been to a ton of sushi places. This is my absolute favorite. Every time I go, I get something different and I have never been disappointed.

Reno, Nevada
“Dang good Sushi in the Sierras!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Found this place and gla d we did! Great rolls and I would suggest the all you can eat. Sit at the bar and watch the chefs prepare your rolls with speed, care and personality. Reasonably priced and the best sushi we have found in Reno so far.

• Visited September 2013
Wisconsin
“Love love love this place”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I love the sushi at Hiroba. I have had sushi all over the country and this place is delicious and innovative. I would eat here every day if I could!! A bit expensive BUT Reno's food is expensive everywhere!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Hiroba Sushi? Share your experiences!