“seek no more - best sushi in Reno”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hiroba Sushi

Hiroba Sushi
Ranked #55 of 913 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Description: (775) 829-2788
Guadalajara, Mexico
“seek no more - best sushi in Reno”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Hiroba is a very, very good sushi restaurant in the western hills overlooking Reno. Given its suburban location, I suspect not frequented by out-of-towners. This restaurant is well worth the trip. Fresh sushi with great all you can east specials. While not particularly price conscious, I found extremely good value for the price paid. Everything very fresh and tasty. The sushi makers really know what they are doing - congrats!

• Korean first
Sparks, Nevada
“Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great food, awesome service, cool atmosphere. Would go here for party night, date night, or just hungry for awesome food......

Reno, Nevada
“Just ask anyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

If they have eaten at Hiroba Sushi, then they liked it, at the very least. Most will say it is the best. Fresh, lively, inovative and fast. Chefs are the best. From Seaweed salad to the final Orange. Hardcore Sushi lovers as well as beginners, all have a good expeirence at Hiroba. The only drawback, is the waiting line. Go at odd times for a shorter wait.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Tann T
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went here during the week and it was so crowed I expected poor service but I was so surprised the waitress was right on top of things my cup was never empty and we were never waiting for are next plate of sushi. We went with a party of 9 and I will for sure be back, the service was awesome and the food was great. The only complaint I have is that it is very small and cramped and they wouldn't let me order ala cart for my kid they charged me for a kids all you can eat for my 6 year. We had a pretty long wait but it was worth it we headed to the Italian restaurant down the way and had some drinks at the bar while we waited.

• Visited December 2012
“Great AYCE sushi. Definitely going back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

This AYCE sushi (appetizers and a dessert included) restaurant doesn't disappoint. I'm actually sad to be too full to eat more. My husband who doesn't typically like sushi, loved it. The service (we sat at the bar) was great and friendly. I don't know what's in it but the Mickey Mouse is terrific! We went through a good portion of the Nigiri Sushi menu before finally ordering my favorite (spicy tuna). The miso soup was also good. Wow! What a great way to spend my early birthday dinner. We will definitely be coming back!

Been to Hiroba Sushi? Share your experiences!