“Very Nice!!!!!”
Review of Spa Atlantis

Spa Atlantis
Ranked #1 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Reno
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape to the Spa Atlantis featuring unique treatments such as Pantai Luar® Eastern Asian Massage and Rasul Mineral Mud Ceremonies. Spa is not an indulgence. Spa is a way of life.The Spa at Atlantis is a space for personal discovery, solace and healing. A refuge from the everyday world. A spa that provides an experience like no other. A spa to restore yourself. Knowing hands of professionally trained aestheticians and massage therapists lift the weight of time from weary shoulders. Surrounded by calm healing colors, natural stone and the gentle flow of water, you are free.
Oroville, California, Usa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Nice!!!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Not being a huge spa person, I wasn't sure what to expect. The facilities were beautiful with plenty of infused water available for drinking, there was privacy for changing in the locker rooms, and helpful personnel. We (my husband and I) were taken on the tour of amenities when we arrived and lounged around in the different lounges for a couple of hours until our massage appointment. It was heavenly! The massage was very good, nice and firm and actually loosened up my shoulder muscles! I do believe visiting the spa is going to become a 'must' when we are in Reno!!! Could absolutely spend all day there!!!

Visited July 2013

Reno, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't get enough of this place!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Spa Atlantist has an amazing set-up and staff. I always love being treated to a day at this place. The treatments are refreshing and relaxing. Make sure you set aside a whole day to take advantage of the other goodies after your treatment. It's great for spending a day with girlfriends, a significant other or quiet alone time.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jen W
Klamath Falls, Oregon
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“One of the best spas around”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife and I have enjoyed this spa several times. We come to the Atlantis just for a spa weekend get away. Always professional service, we have never had a bad experience. Top notch providers and great atmosphere. This is my wife's favorite spa.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank jerryj12
Reno, Nevada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Rose is a miracle worker!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I had an annoying pain in my left neck and shoulder. Signed up for an hour Swedish massage with my boyfriend. Rose was my therapist. She was a miracle worker. I left relaxed and pain free. Staff is awesome. However go early dressing room very crowded on weekend!

1 Thank nurseshan1
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wonderful Staff and Facilities”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been coming to Reno for 10 years for business. I stay at a location owned by my own company so I have never stayed in any of the "big" casinos in town. I had a gift card from "spafinder.com" that I received for Christmas last month. My neck was really bothering me and decided a massage was in order.

I went to spafinder.com to find somewhere in town that I could go to. Much to my surprise Atlantis and one other big casino was listed on their site. I checked out both their reviews on spafinder.com and here. Of course tripadvisor.com is the one I give most weight to. I called and booked my targeted neck/shoulder massage for that afternoon.

I had no intention of staying and using the facilities as I had a lot of things to do and it just wasn’t my normal “thing” (relaxation that is). From the moment I stepped into the Spa the staff made it clear that what was important is that I enjoyed my visit. I was shown to the locker room and given a short orientation to the facilities (tea lounge, sauna and steam room).

I waited for my appointment in the tea lounge and realized how relaxing it was. It was peaceful while just 2 floors below was a loud crazy casino. My therapist took me to the treatment room which was even more peaceful. I told the therapist specifically why I was there and the target point being my neck/shoulder. They went to work for the next 60 minutes. I think I actually fell asleep at one point even though a targeted massage (like on a knotted up neck muscle) usually inflict a little discomfort here and there.

After my appointment the therapist asked if I had toured the rest of the facilities. I mentioned no I really needed to get some work done. The therapist while polite but firm suggested I let a quick tour take place. Boy I’m glad I did. While the Jacuzzi had a beautiful view of the mountains, hands down the brine therapy room wins. I found myself drifting away and for the first time in weeks not worrying about what email was piling up or anything outside of myself, at that immediate moment.

Most importantly, was the Spa Staff. From the first person I encountered to the last, every single one of them displayed a genuine level of friendliness. Working in hospitality, this is the make or break of every place I encounter. You may not have the nicest 5 star facility (but in this case it was 7 star) but you can certainly overcome a physical deficit by astounding customer service. So in this case, Spa Atlantis had a 1-2 punch. They got me in the door (thanks to the gift card), then got me with customer service and beautiful facilities.

What did they get in return? They have hooked me for at least one visit each time I return to Reno, which is several times a year. So kudos to the staff and management of the Spa Atlantis for a job well done.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank skipmco

Been to Spa Atlantis? Share your experiences!