“YUMMY!”
Review of Asian Noodles

Asian Noodles
Ranked #216 of 953 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: At Asian Noodles, we care about quality authentic Asian food. You will not find better authentic Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine in Reno. We're known for our Pho broth. We know that a good Pho relies on a good broth. So we put love and care into preparing the broth everyday to make sure our Pho is the best in town. Other popular dishes are our hot pot fondue, flame broiled shrimp & pork, beef with lemongrass, and spicy calamari. We also have traditional chinese dishes such as cashew chicken, kung pao chicken, and sweet and sour pork. Think you can eat? Come take on the Pho Challenge! Finish the gigantic bowl in an hour and your bowl will be FREE! Need Catering? We offer many delicious and easy options for your next meeting, party, or event. Contact us and reserve your catering today!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Finally got to try this place for lunch today with a friend and we both loved it! We actually were headed next door to Sushi Pier but the line was too long and we needed to be at the movie theater at the old Park Lane Mall in an hour to see Quentin Tarantino's new film (WHICH WAS SOOOO GOOD!) so, since I had heard Asian Noodles was good, we went there instead. But I digress....My friend and I split an order of shrimp/pork egg rolls, which were good but nothing to jump up and down about. She then ordered their beef chow mein and I ordered the skirt steak pho. Both of those dishes were incredibly delicious! I can't wait to go back and try something else. Service was quick and nice and friendly. However, the waiter took away my bean sprout/hot pepper/mint side dish before I was done with it and did not even ask IF I was done. He was so quick that it happened before I had a chance to say anything, and I just let it go since I had already put some of that stuff in my pho and we were in somewhat of a hurry.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Nice place, good service prompt, price is right and food excellent-near Costco a walking distance from hotel

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We went there to have lunch and we are local, we love the food , but there is no service , The staff has bad attitude . So make sure don't ask for Anything....

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Hot pot and Pho is VERY good. Broth is flavorful and when I am feeling blue it is just the trick. It is very busy at lunch so be prepared to wait if going at high noon.

Reviewed January 5, 2010

When you are on the road so far inland from either coast, it's hard to find an authentic Chinese place that serves noodles the right way. When we arrived, we waited for someone to acknowledge us for quite a few minutes. But, in their defense the place was packed and more importantly the food came very quickly. The fried noodles were actually crispy, not rock hard and overcooked. The soup noodle had a very tasty broth. There are vegetarian options, but be aware you need to ask to avoid MSG.

1  Thank SolarSoar