“Fantastic high tea!”
Review of The Isles Teashop - CLOSED

The Isles Teashop
Cuisines: Irish, British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Delightful Teashop with full menu and packaged foods to go. Eat in a comfortable home-like setting and browse the many Celtic retail items while you're there.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We celebrated a sip and see here for a friend's new baby & had a fantastic time. The service was great & friendly. The food was amazing, the diverse selection of tea sandwiches were phenomenal, the cranberry & chocolate chip scones melted in your mouth & the dessert selections were decadent. I would highly recommend & will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

This was our 4th visit to the Isles. It's always an enjoyable experience. We love the high tea, their scones are delicious , the sandwiches fun and the desserts wonderful. Tom the owner is very accommodating , which enhances the relaxing atmosphere. It only has a few tables, so I recommend calling for reservations.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Any chance I get, I come to the Isles! I love having High Tea but their regular menu is good Irish/British food as well! Someone complained of slow service but that's how the Irish are! You sit and chat for ages, not rush through a meal! I also love their selection of imported foods you can buy. They have Barry's tea (only the best), Irish sausages and rashers. I'm sad because the times they are open are the times I work! So I have to sneak in and grab a scone when I can because they are delicious! What a gem!

2  Thank Rachel L
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The Isles is a small slice of cultural heaven tucked away in a charming period cottage on a street that is quickly being re-claimed by those in the know.....if you need Irish or British treats, this is the place. Call ahead and place an order for Tom's amazing soda bread, you will be thrilled you did. We enjoy coming here for high tea (weekends only, reservations suggested) but lunch and a cold Guinness after work are also treats we enjoy.

1  Thank Vicki M
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our 1st visit to this great place was on 3/24/13 for their high tea and it was fantastic. We have since been back 3 more times and actually have a reservation for this Saturday. The fist two times we had high tea, the 3rd time we ordered off their regular menu. I had the sausage roll and my husband had lamb pie and they were both very good and tasty. The 4th time I took a friend that had never been there before and she loved it and wants to go back. If you haven't tried this place you have to. Don't pass it up. They don't rush you and you can sit and talk and enjoy a cup of tea and relax. Tom is very nice and all the staff are the same way. If your lucky you may catch Tom wearing his kilt.

1  Thank roanbro18