“Excellent Dinner”
Review of Naan & Kabab

Naan & Kabab
Ranked #23 of 959 Restaurants in Reno
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Naan & Kabab, we would like to think of our dishes as a culinary journey -- a chance to get away during the time you join us for your meal. Lamb Shish Kabab and Rack of Lamb Kabab grilled to perfection (all lamb is Halal). Exotic spices and seasonings that make your mouth water and your tongue dance. Creamy and comforting hummus paired with delightfully fluffy naan bread. Juicy and steamy vegetables fresh off of the grill. Our passion is capturing all of the excitement and romance of Mediterranean food in every bite. Naan & Kabab is a fantastic place for friends to meet, to celebrate moments with your closest loved ones, or for a great meal, guaranteed, any night of the week. Just to be sure you have the best experience with us, please call ahead for exact closing times in case we have to close earlier due to weather. We look forward to serving you our famous hummus, falafel, gyros, and kababs!
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My family and I recently visited Reno for our kids spring vacation. We found this great restaurant named Naan & Kabab. The food was excellent and the service was first class. Loved the Dolmades and Baba Ganoush and the kabobs were delicious. We loved it so much that we went back for a second time during our week stay in Reno. We plan on visiting this restaurant again on our next visit to Reno!

2  Thank TrishandJD

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This friendly, quiet restaurant is across Virginia Street from the Peppermill Casino.

We had a truly delicious meal - my whole family enjoyed our various meals. I particularly liked the na'an! -- some herb added great flavor, and it went well alone, with the babaganoush, the hummus, the vegetables.

We happened in at a time when we could take advantage of their "Mid-Day Special," which came with a really nice dish of lentil and fresh vegetable soup.

The reception was warm, friendly and good-natured, and we felt like very welcome guests.

I will go there again, and I recommend it whole-heartedly

1  Thank Fannie T
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My wife and I ate here for the first time tonight. We started off with the small humus sampler. It was first rate. I don't know why you would want the regular size one for only two people. I had the gero plate and my wife the chicken kabob. Both were very good. We did not have a desert, we were too full.I would come here again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Recently visited this cafe/restaurant. Was on a sunday afternoon (or Saturday?)...... property is bright and sunny inside, and appeared clean. Friend who has spent substantial time in India , and I have spent a month or two there, and are somewhat familiar with some of the 'local' dishes. Dishes ordered were prompt in delivery, and presented well. My friend was impressed by her choices, but me thinks I just wasnt in the mood or something, and was less impressed than her. Overall, I'd give the place a average plus ranking/rating. My friend would give it an above average ranking

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

There were 4 ppl sitting @ a table eating when I was seated, I wasn't offered a drink. I sat there for 15 minutes as the waitress waited on that 1 table getting them desserts & coffee. I was still not asked or offered a thing. I waited roughly 5 or 10 minutes & walked up 2 my waitress & politely told her I was leaving & she may want 2 work on her service. I tried 2 go back before I left Reno but the same waitress was there again so I didn't enter. I never was able 2 try the food.