“Very Pleased”
Review of Naan & Kabab

Naan & Kabab
Ranked #27 of 917 Restaurants in Reno
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Naan & Kabab, we would like to think of our dishes as a culinary journey -- a chance to get away during the time you join us for your meal. Lamb Shish Kabab and Rack of Lamb Kabab grilled to perfection (all lamb is Halal). Exotic spices and seasonings that make your mouth water and your tongue dance. Creamy and comforting hummus paired with delightfully fluffy naan bread. Juicy and steamy vegetables fresh off of the grill. Our passion is capturing all of the excitement and romance of Mediterranean food in every bite. Naan & Kabab is a fantastic place for friends to meet, to celebrate moments with your closest loved ones, or for a great meal, guaranteed, any night of the week. Just to be sure you have the best experience with us, please call ahead for exact closing times in case we have to close earlier due to weather. We look forward to serving you our famous hummus, falafel, gyros, and kababs!
Cranfills Gap, Texas
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Ate with my wife and had several dishes. Waitress was very personable, and Chef came by our table to check on us. Lamb Kabob was as good as I have had, and I've eaten lamb in Turkey, New Zealand, and Argentina. Very tender and no strong flavor. We recommend this place. Don't expect flash and expensive dining room.

1 Thank Texakan

Sun Valley, Nevada
“Wonderful restaurant!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My wife and I absolutely love Naan and Kabob! Chef Maurice and his restaurant are a Reno treasure. Order the Kabob Kubedeh, and some hummus to have along with your naan bread, and you will leave full, with a very satisfied smile on your face. Don't forget to have an "Awesome Dude" for dessert accompanied by the delicious Persian tea.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank pbordensr
Pope Valley, California
“Delightful!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The lamb sirloin was cooked to perfection. The rosemary flavor was wonderful--we actually asked the chef how he cooked it, and he graciously explained the process. The waiter was very courteous and attentive. We also enjoyed the naan, roasted vegetables, and Greek salad. We got baklava to go for dessert. All in all, a wonderful evening!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Susan E
Crestview, Florida
“Satisfied customers once again!!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Great food, service, selection and atmosphere.
I am a vegetarian, my husband is not. Great choices for both of us.
I suggest trying the Greek Nemea wine, persian tea, italian roast coffee and awesome dude dessert.. We both had luncheon specials- him, the kabob- me, the vegetarian sampler and minestrone soup. Really enjoyed all:)

1 Thank Barbaralee333 S
Sparks, Nevada
“Great Mediterranean Food”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The Naan came out warm & freshly made. Of course when dipped into tzatziki sauce - you can't stop eating it -afraid I was going to ruin my dinner. My daughter had arrived early & ordered the "Istanbuli Polo Plate" for ea of us. The beef was tender, the sauce full of grilled veggies w/ subtle hints of turmeric & saffron, On the side was rice & several freshly grilled tomatoes & squash, We had arrived late on a Tues nite - ended up being the last ones in the restaurant but never once felt rushed or ignored. The waiter was attentive but not intrusive. Can't wait to go back & try another one of the many dishes they offer from other beef dishes to chicken & seafood. Great find.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Naan & Kabab? Share your experiences!