“Tranquility at its finest!”

Spa Toscana at Peppermill
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Reno
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have spent my fair share of time in the Spa Toscana at the Peppermill, and there are plenty of reasons I keep coming back. The tranquil atmosphere is perfect for relaxing and letting all "real world" cares take a break for a few hours.

I have had a few massages over the years and each one was fantastic. The staff is professional and extremely talented.

If you get a massage, you also are granted access to the rest of the spa, which in and of itself is a great time.

The amenities of the day pass are as follows: sauna, steam room, hot tub, cold tub, cold towels, access to the caldarium (which is awesome), as well as some snacks, water, and juice. The cold tub really helps my joints and the sauna and steam room help me sweat out any lingering affects of drinking alcohol from the previous evening.

I could not recommend this place any more highly. With all the great activities the Peppermill has to offer, this is my favorite!

2  Thank Tony B
There are newer reviews for Spa Toscana at Peppermill

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I visit the spa each time I head up to the Peppermill (which is probably about eight or so times a year). After a long night on the casino floor sucking down jack and cokes heading into the spa is often a life saver! I've had several massages there also and I've always been treated well by the professional staff. It's fun to hang out at the outdoor pool but spending time in the caladium is much more relaxing with its feeling of exclusivity. Sweating out all the booze is essential and gets done in some luxurious environments inside the sauna and steam room. Watching sports on the big screen in the men's ritual room while hanging out in the whirlpool followed by cold plunge is great too! Bottom line I seriously recommend visiting out in the spa on your next trip to the Pmill!

4  Thank JE44
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The spa has everything you could want for your relaxing pleasure, private pools, hot tubs, cold tubs, etc. Wonderful experience!!!

1  Thank Paula G
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Ok, I'm not a spa guy but I did spend almost an entire day here and it was marvelous. It is over the top in every way.

3  Thank bfrazier
Reviewed July 30, 2012

LOVED EVERYTHING-decor, comfort, veranda with chairs & table overlooking pool, etc,, whirlpool tub, 2 TV's, 3 phones, double shower heads, double sink with seat and lighted mirror.

2  Thank maryrichard2