“Excellent from Start to Finish!”
Review of Bimini Steakhouse

Bimini Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 956 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor hardwood grilled steaks, chops and seafood in an unparalleled atmosphere in Bimini, Peppermill's gourmet steakhouse. Intimate, yet open spaces provide spectacular views of the pools and gardens as you dine in the surrounds of a virtual aquarium. Over 1,000 wines from our expansive cellar pair up with a new and innovative menu to help make Bimini Reno's best steakhouse.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went here for the first time yesterday. I am a local so I tend to steer clear of the casino restaurants just to give the mom n pop shops business.
We were pleasantly greeted and waited for the rest of our party at the bar. bartender was dressed very nicely, professional and the drinks were poured the way they were intended to be..with alcohol in them, not just tonic.

Decor is nice, but a little odd in my opinion. high class table settings with neon lights surrounding the place....um, what? the electronic fish tank thing was a bit weird too. Didn't really fit, but thats just my opinion.

The menu was extensive, a bit pricey especially since its all al a carte. the salads were delicious ( I had the new wave wedge) and the sides were to die for (scalloped potatoes were the bees knees) and went perfectly with my steak. My filet was a tad undercooked for my liking, but I was still able to enjoy it. very flavorful. Didn't need the steak sauce they provided thats for sure!

Like I read on some other reviews SAVE ROOM FOR DESSERT! the Strawberry Romanaff is the most amazing dessert I have ever had. Prepared as a tableside "show". YUMMMM!
They also topped that with some chocolates for the table as part of the dining experience.

Overall, very impressed with the service (Joseph was great!) and the food was divine. Can't say it will be a regular place to visit but for a special occasion, you bet!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

A delightful atmosphere with exceptional wait staff. The food was generous and well presented. Side dishes are large enough for family style. We could not begin to finish the portions and had to skip dessert. They prepare salads and many dishes at the table with poise and ceremony. A great meal for sure.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Certainly great ingredients served by superb waitstaff. Very professional and attentive. Presentation is good, prep is a bit off the mark. Perhaps slipping? Value is not there at this opportunity to dine.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Good Value for your money, nice décor, excellent food. A little out of the way but worth the effort to find it.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Our dinner was excellent but the service was a little different with the waiter asking us if we were almost through so he could bring our entrée and when he did the lamb was very rare, so we did not really know why the rush. But we did eat it rare and it was very delicious.

Been to Bimini Steakhouse? Share your experiences!