“Bimini Steakhouse Reno”

Bimini Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 922 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Savor hardwood grilled steaks, chops and seafood in an unparalleled atmosphere in Bimini, Peppermill's gourmet steakhouse. Intimate, yet open spaces provide spectacular views of the pools and gardens as you dine in the surrounds of a virtual aquarium. Over 1,000 wines from our expansive cellar pair up with a new and innovative menu to help make Bimini Reno's best steakhouse.
Los Angeles
“Bimini Steakhouse Reno”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Bimini steakhouse at the Peppermill in Reno is excellent. They start you off with a complimentary peach drink to cleanse the pallet. My martini was perfect, and the waiter allowed us time before asking for our order. The caesar salad was OK but the prime rib was really good. I will go back next time I am in town

Visited June 2013

Reno, Nevada
“So good! :)”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

What an absolutely stunning experience. We have been to many steakhouses and this is in our top three. Everything was cooked to perfection and the wait staff was on point. I really do need to win Powerball, so that we can come back more often! :)

California
“Great food....”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Good food, fast service and clean! What more can you ask for? short ribs were awesome! Just a lot of food with your order.

Visited April 2013
Plumas Lake, Ca
“Date Night May 10th”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I had a great experience. The service was amazing. We had oysters Rockefeller as an appetizer. For our main course, my husband had a filet mignon and I had the rib-eye. We ordered a side of the lobster mashed potatoes and asparagus which was enough for the both of us to share. The cuts of meat were cooked perfectly. I will say that the steak could have been seasoned just a little more but the sauces that came with both steaks helped. Everything else was perfect. We shared their banana something dessert which was delicious. The atmosphere and our treatment by the staff was stellar. I wish I could remember the name of our waiter, but he was awesome.

Walnut Creek, California
“Night out for Special Occasion”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had a great experience at Bimini. We celebrated a birthday dinner and it was also Mother;s Day. The steaks, salads, and side dishes were all excellent. I had filet migon, it was cooked to perfection. Bernie Kreig, the Maitre'd of Bimini could not have done a better job in making sure we were taken care of - also, our waiter Fraz P was fantastic. I highly recommend the experience.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Bimini Steakhouse? Share your experiences!