“GREAAAAT” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bimini Steakhouse

Bimini Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 905 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Savor hardwood grilled steaks, chops and seafood in an unparalleled atmosphere in Bimini, Peppermill's gourmet steakhouse. Intimate, yet open spaces provide spectacular views of the pools and gardens as you dine in the surrounds of a virtual aquarium. Over 1,000 wines from our expansive cellar pair up with a new and innovative menu to help make Bimini Reno's best steakhouse.
Auburn, California
“GREAAAAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Have never gotten such a well served and displayed variety of food. All the service folks are just fantastic and seems what ever you want, they do their best to supply it for you.
Very good!!

Visited October 2012

Waianae, HI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Year 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wonderful staff, great wine selection and superb steaks and seafood are usually reasonably priced for the ambionce of the restaurant.

Visited January 2013
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Excellent steaks, deep wine list”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Our dinner at Bimini was excellent. The Oysters Rockefeller were the perfect way to start the meal. Our steaks were thick and grilled exactly how we asked for them. I didn’t care for the potatoes au gratin, as they were overwhelmed with cheddar and became a congealed mass within 5 minutes of being served. The baked potato, on the other hand, was great.

Although the server was not familiar with the incredibly deep wine list, we were able to find a sublime bottle. The server also had trouble describing how various dishes and sauces were prepared. It felt like she was a new employee and not entirely versed with the menu or protocol, but she tried very hard and was very nice.

The atmosphere is pleasant and low key. I would go back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Modesto, California
“Service par none”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The hubby & I have been here several times and never had a bad meal or bad service. That's one reason we keep coming back to the Peppermill. The food is just great...I've had the lobster bisque, the iceberg wedge salad, the wild mushroom fettuccine, the Kobe sliders and much more....nothing has been less than excellent. The hubby has had prime rib everywhere you can imagine and Bimini prime rib is among the very best. Add to that excellent service & a beautiful decor and you have a winner. I just wish more people would give Reno, and Peppermill in particular, a chance.

Chicago
“Incredible meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

My company had a group dinner here, and it was fabulous! It was a set menu with different options for each course, and I didn't hear anyone say their food was not good. I have a gluten allergy, and they went above and beyond to make sure that I was not given anything with gluten and even changed the menu items a bit to make them gluten free. I had a house salad that was great, house potatoes (so good!), and a filet mignon that seriously melted in my mouth! It came with a garlic butter that I swear I could have layered on the top like icing because it was so tasty and flavorful! For dessert, I had a ginger creme brulee that was good and it came with fresh berries. The entire dining experience was wonderful!

Visited November 2012

Been to Bimini Steakhouse? Share your experiences!