“A real treat”

Bimini Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 959 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor hardwood grilled steaks, chops and seafood in an unparalleled atmosphere in Bimini, Peppermill's gourmet steakhouse. Intimate, yet open spaces provide spectacular views of the pools and gardens as you dine in the surrounds of a virtual aquarium. Over 1,000 wines from our expansive cellar pair up with a new and innovative menu to help make Bimini Reno's best steakhouse.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I can't believe that I didn't try Bimini Steakhouse sooner. All of the restaurants at The Peppermill are good and I have eaten in most of them. Even the food from the pool menu is good and the Deli Sports Bar has amazing sandwiches. A couple of years ago we were celebrating a birthday and decided to try Bimini and now we eat there every time we are in Reno.
The food is amazing and there is something for everyone. The wood fired steaks are great and I usually would recommend that but for those who don't eat beef there are plenty of options. Even our vegetarian friend was happy. The salads and side veggie dishes are wonderful.
The menu is seasonal so there is always something new to try so we order a seasonal salad and a couple of seasonal vegetable dishes and always filet to go with it.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We celebrated our anniversary at the Bimini Steakhouse and couldn't have picked a better restaurant. Five star all the way from the wait staff, the atmosphere and most importantly the food. I liked that it was on a separate floor from the casino and away from the crowds, making it a more intimate setting. We will definitely go back on our next trip to Reno.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wedding anniversary is on January 1st so finding a place to go out is not always easy. My husband and I stumbled across Bimini’s as it was open for our anniversary and boy did we love it! The restaurant itself is gorgeous with a huge “virtual” fish tank in the center of the room and windows overlooking the beautiful pool area. The service was excellent and the food was superb. As we aren't drinkers, I can’t say anything about the wine but they had a pretty extensive list. The Peppermill is my favorite casino in Reno and I would highly recommend Bimini’s to anybody staying at this hotel!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The Peppermill is great, and this restaurant (as well as the others on the resort) are top quality. Attentive staff and tasty food. That's really all there is to say.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

5-star dining experience. Delicious food; excellent wait staff. Will definitely be back, but must try others first.

Been to Bimini Steakhouse? Share your experiences!