“Even the non-steak food was good!”
Review of Bimini Steakhouse

Bimini Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savor hardwood grilled steaks, chops and seafood in an unparalleled atmosphere in Bimini, Peppermill's gourmet steakhouse. Intimate, yet open spaces provide spectacular views of the pools and gardens as you dine in the surrounds of a virtual aquarium. Over 1,000 wines from our expansive cellar pair up with a new and innovative menu to help make Bimini Reno's best steakhouse.
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I wasn't in the mood for steak when we dined at Bimini, but I had a salad, sushi, and some other side dishes. Everything I ordered was delicious, including the wine that our waiter recommended.
My dining partner ordered a steak that was excellent and perfectly prepared. It was huge and we took a significant portion home and used it for steak and eggs the next morning.
I'd agree with another reviewer who said dress up- but it is not necessary or required.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I would tell people to dress to come here. Most won't and not required. The quanities are huge. Meal expense was on the high end, but service, quanity, and food worth it. Our prime rib presentation was impressive but the meat had a distinct previously frozen taste to it. My filet migon was amazing. A glass of wine though was eleven dollars...although good, hard to swallow when I could by 2 bottles of it at Safeway for twelve dollars.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

My wife and I had the nightly specials of Salmon and Halibut. Both fish were prepared perfectly! Both were moist and flavorful! Prices were a bit on the high sidfe but, the quality was excellent! We will return on our next trip!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Nice setting and decor. Our waiter Mike made the great food very enjoyable. The steak, lobster and sides were all great. Great dessert too. The view from our window was not the best, close to pool but overall it was a nice place. Booths were comfortable but gave a bit of a diner feeling instead of a table and white cloth setting, but the food was way up there. Thanks Mike for the service.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

As Reno residents, we have tried most of the steakhouses in town. By far, this is at the top of my list. The decor at Bimini is over the top. What I loved is that you could enjoy dinner without the noise at so many of the local restaurants. Chilled salad forks are a thing of the past, but not here. Our steaks were done to perfection. One of our friends ordered the crab legs, which he said were the best he has had in years ( and he is very picky). Since we were celebrating birthdays, a huge piece of complementary chocolate cake was shared by all four of us. We were sent home with a sucker dipped in chocolate for each of us. A little pricy, but well worth it! We will be back for sure.

Been to Bimini Steakhouse? Share your experiences!