“no gamble on this sure thing”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
A TripAdvisor Member
sacramento, california
Reviewed September 13, 2005

This resort is situated just a little outside of downtown Reno, but the extra few miles are worth it. a luxurious room with outstanding views and superb service were just the beginning. The steak house was exceptional with fantastic food choices, deliciously prepared, and served with a flair,
we cannot wait to return. The cabaret shows were solid entertainment and the perfect background to a fun evening of gambling and dining.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Atlantis Casino Resort Spa

Reviewed September 12, 2005

I stayed at Atlantis for a little getaway and we had a great time. We ordered room service (big menu and great service) and also dined in their Seafood Steakhouse. Friendly staff and fun gambling. Definitely our favorite in Reno!

• Stayed: September 2005
8  Thank Beth S
A TripAdvisor Member
hanover ma
Reviewed August 22, 2005

stayed there 5 days aug,13-18 excellent service great restaurants and buffet. a nice plus was we won money.also the room was very clean and housekeeping is very quick and thorough.

• Stayed: August 2005
14  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 20, 2005

I stay at the Atlantis several times each summer. Sign up for their discount postcard - it pays. Even though I don't gamble much, I love staying here.

Checkin staff is always friendly and quick. Tower room is always clean, and stocked. They have even allowed early check-in several times, when rooms were open.

When I travel , all I want is a nice clean room. The Atlantis gives so much more. The marble bathrooms are a very nice touch. Even with luck of the draw, you may get a fabulous view with your room. Call me cheap, but I can't stay at a Motel6 for the price I book Atlantis rooms at. And being away from downtown, is my choice.

The only "wish" for the place, that I have written on their feedback form when you stay, is the lack of a multi-level parking lot. Usually it isnt too much work, but sometimes you will have to drive around some, to find a good spot.

• Stayed: July 2005
12  Thank Sept1967
Reviewed July 19, 2005

We stayed here July 6 & 7 w/ our 6 y/o grandson. We had a Luxury Tower room w/ 2 queen beds, which was very roomy and clean. Front desk people were very nice and we even arrived earlier then expected and was given a room right away. Both pools got lots of use from our grandson, as did the game room. We ate dinner here both nights, first night at the buffet which was very good and the second night at the Purple Parrot and that was outstanding. Great service and food. If you are a southern fried steak fan, this is the place to get it. Only downfall we saw was the hot tub was under repair, but that was just a timing thing. We were very happy with our stay and from our standpoint, the Atlantis is a family friendly resort.

13  Thank coach1228
Reviewed June 11, 2005

We stayed here 1 night over Memorial Day weekend. I absolutely loved it! We got a great deal on priceline and received a room on the 20th floor with a great view. The room was large and very clean. The slots were very loose and they have a very large variety of machines and table games. The buffet had very very long lines, but was pretty good. This hotel is perfect for a 1 night stay in Reno, but if I was staying longer, I would stay somewhere else since Atlantis is not near much.

• Stayed: May 2005
12  Thank jarmes
Reviewed May 2, 2005

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Atlantis the staff was very helpful and friendly every place we ate at was fine except the purple parrot the food was bad the service was slow and the hostess had an attitude. The hotel is not around too much so we went downtown, sorry we didn't stay at the Eldorado what a great hotel lots of places to eat and entertainment. Our bands and singers were local talent and the weekend band was so so. We took a ride down to the peppermill it was really nice, but the gaming table limits at night were a little high. If I was going back to Reno I would stay at the Eldorado only because there was something more to do there besides gamble, otherwise the Atlantis would be my choice.

Bernie & Ed

• Stayed: March 2005
9  Thank BERNADINE G
Travelers also viewed these Reno hotels
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Circus Circus Hotel and Casino-Reno
Harrah's Reno
Harrah's Reno
#19 of 64 in Reno
The Sands Regency Casino Hotel
Whitney Peak Hotel
Hyatt Place Reno Tahoe Airport

Been to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Atlantis Casino Resort Spa

Address: 3800 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502-6005
Location: United States > Nevada > Reno
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Casino Hotel in Reno
#1 Top resorts Hotel in Reno
#1 Spa Hotel in Reno
#1 Luxury Hotel in Reno
#2 Romantic Hotel in Reno
#2 Business Hotel in Reno
#2 Family Hotel in Reno
Price Range: $79 - $299 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Atlantis Casino Resort Spa 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Atlantis Casino Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Atlantis Hotel Reno