“great place”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were treated so well and everything was so great we can't wait to return when we fly to Reno again to visit our children in California. Thank you Atlantis The breakfast buffet was the best we have ever found in all of our travels. We arrived very late because of plane delays and had no problem with check in at such a late hour. When we left there were plenty of folks to make sure the wait went very smoothly.

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice. We like large and sunny or quite so any would do.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and I look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

we stayed here for 3 nights , on one of the concierge floors, lovely room on the 25 floor, breakfast buffet was just so, so, steak house was great and waiter was super friendly, would stay there again but probably mid week when prices are lower

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for rating Atlantis Casino Resort Spa “Excellent” and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We love the Oyster Bar on the sky terrace at Atantis Casino in Reno. The sushi is good, the sea food is good, the waiters are excellent, the ambiance is lovely and they have the best pan roast ever!
If I knew when my last meal is this life was to be, I would be sure to make it The Atlantis' Pan Roast!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Cinanim

Thank you for sharing your phenomenal dining experience and I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We have stayed at Atlantis, Reno before and this time was great as usual. The staff seemed to anticipate our wants and needs before we had to ask.
All the restaurants on site are fabulous...the staff members are friendly and the food is wonderful with very generous portions.

Room Tip: The concierge tower is private and requires a key to access the floor. That makes for a very private...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for traveling from Indiana to visit Reno and Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am elated that we are your resort of choice. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stayed at this Resort for location, Next to the Convention Center. Our trip was for the USBC Women's Championships. Our room was on the 12th floor and we were so comfortable. We, being 4 Ladies. Plenty of room. I have stayed at the Atlantis before, many years ago and will for sure stay there again.
Staff was very helpful and Casino was fun.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa while attending the Bowling Tournament. I am elated that everyone in your party enjoyed our resort. I look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Let me preface this review with the fact that I came for a business trip, and I had no intention of really using the casino for what it is. So I'm rating this strictly on the hotel and rooms..

I loved the value of the rooms and the location. So I booked one of the suites and it was under $100 - when I got there apparently they sold my room to someone else so they "upgraded" me. The upgraded room was not something I would choose to stay in, although it technically cost more, it felt like a downgrade from what I knew my original room looked like. It was very 80s inspired, and was actually TOO big, it made me feel uncomfortable. The Jacuzzi in the bedroom was a nice touch, but when I filled it up there was dust and particles in it. It was NOT cleaned well by any means, so I cleaned it myself. I have a feeling this room sits vacant often because of the price compared to the other suites.

The Self Park is always full, I always had to park far away which is not an issue, except when I'm leaving at 6:00am in the dark outside a casino - you can understand how a girl may feel uncomfortable. The valet is free but I valeted the first day and it's so cramped that a taxi kept beeping at me to move, even though I had no where to go. It discouraged me from using their valet service again.

They do have a starbucks inside the casino which was an A+, and the girls working there remembered my order after the first day. That's GREAT customer service.

I would say it really depends what you are looking for with a resort in Reno. I personally wished I played it safe and stayed at a Hilton like I normally do.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am disappointed that we fell short in a few areas. I would like an opportunity to discuss your experience with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This place is my favorite place to stay when I come to Reno, it has everything I need. I always recommend this place to my friends and relatives. The next time I come, I'm going to try the Spa, this will make my mini vacation complete.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Esther H

Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!