“Weekend Stay March 14-16, 2014 Crab Feed”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Sacramento, California
“Weekend Stay March 14-16, 2014 Crab Feed”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

From the moment we arrived at the Atlantis our experince was amazing. I loved the idea that it only took a matter of minutes to check in. Went to our room. Once we opened the door, we were throughly shocked to find a beautiful room with an amazing view. Especially since we did not have to pay for it. Normally you would get a clean & comfortable room. Which is fine. But to have stayed for 2 days in in the accomodations that we had, We just have to say thank you and hats off to the Atlantis. No matter where we went the restaurants, casino floor ,valet service, you name it. We attended your annual crab feed. It was awesome. This was the second one that we have attended and kudos to you crab feed cordinator and staff. Fantastic Job.All of your personnel was top notch. I would throughly enjoy coming back again. Atlantis you rock.

Room Tip: There is none to give, except don't change a thing.
1 Thank Walla R
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for sharing your phenomenal review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,102)
San Mateo, California
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

The hotel room wasn't quite as nice as I was expecting from the pictures. However, I had a room mix up upon arrival and customer service really helped fix it. A+ casino was good, but smokey. Indoor pool relaxing. Drinks were a great price. Be prepared to visit the dry cleaner after your visit as the smoke is a bit sticky.

Overall, we had a fine Reno stay, but I would say that the website description is a tad deceiving. The "many" bars they have are mostly just the same exact thing in different parts of the casino. If you're looking to bar hop, this isn't the place for you.

We had a comp breakfast buffet. It was so-so, but would have been upset if I had paid for it. Steakhouse was fabulous for dinner.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Megan L
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am pleased that you enjoyed Atlantis Steakhouse and our pool. However, I am disappointed that we fell short in a few areas. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very nice room and it was comped. Who can complain?
Everything worked and spa and pool were great. Let us do a late Checkout and gave us the room we asked for without hesitation. Nice location and friendly staff.

1 Thank Somkid B
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
San Carlos, California
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Price was great for a one night layover. Everything I needed was on site. My only negative comment, as with all casinos, is with the air on the casino floor. Too smoky and hard to breath. I don't gamble anymore, but you must go through the casino to check in, go to a restaurant, or go anywhere.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am sorry that the smoke smell was overwhelming for you. Our Director of Facilities is investigating our air handling system. I hope you return in the near future!
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I recently spent 4 nights at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa at Reno, NV. We were delighted with our room and the service was excellent. The only thing we wished we could have done was use the hot tub and it was closed for the season. Would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for traveling from Oregon to visit Reno and Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your room and our exceptional guest service. To get the most relaxation, visit Spa Atlantis on your next trip and rejuvenate body and mind.
Nevada City, California
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Everything and everyone is great. Always helpful! My only complaint is the wi fi in the rooms that I have been in is terrible. This last trip I was able to read one email and it would time out and I would have to start all over again to get back onto the net. It would be easier for me to go two blocks to Mcdonalds and get my work done.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for posting your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am disappointed that there was an issue with the internet during your stay. I would like an opportunity to obtain more information so I can investigate the issue. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Clovis, California
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The crab feed was excellent with two night stay. Fun all the way around and a great way to spend a weekend. I really like the way the dealers introduce the players to the new dealer and every one was real friendy

Room Tip: Room real nice and clean
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments and I look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!