“Wonderful night!”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 63 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and had a night away from the kids. We enjoyed several hours of fun gambling. Atlantis has a good variety of machines. There was live music that was enjoyable. we had two good meals and the staff was very friendly. We later brought our children to the pool and they had a great time. Can't wait to do it again.

Room Tip: We had the suite with a jacuzzi and a view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your retreat. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable experience and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,057)

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I needed to find the best hotel/casino for an anniversary stay with the wife and did my research before deciding on the Atlantis. We had never stayed at the Atlantis but it had plenty of good reviews and it looked like it would offer us the best stay and amenities at a reasonable price.

The room was outstanding; clean, nicely decorated, excellent air conditioning. The room was quiet; we never heard the other guests.The plumbing had good pressure and while some might not care about that sort of thing, for me it's the details that can make or break a place.

All of the staff we spoke to were polite, friendly and helpful. The casino itself was nice but it would benefit from a larger smoke-free area however, that is not unique to the Atlantis.

The restaurants we tried were good but the one that really stood out was the Bistro Napa. Most places in Reno claim to be "Award winning" and you can take that with a grain of salt but, the Bistro Napa can back it up. The wait staff were excellent. Welcoming, accommodating and attentive, they did everything they could to make sure our meal was an enjoyable one.

The chef and staff are doing wonderful things and my wife and I both agree that the meal we had at the Bistro Napa was one of the best we'd ever had anywhere.

That's saying a lot considering we live in the SF bay area where there are many fine dining opportunities.

Bottom line: We would love to stay at the Atlantis again. We will absolutely eat at the Bistro Napa again!

2  Thank Mr G

Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa to celebrate your anniversary. I am elated that you and your wife had the most memorable experience and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend. People at the front desk were sort of ' don't care' and when we asked can we do late checkout, they flatly refused without even trying to look. Room was fine for the price. Food at the buffet was ok but desert was not fresh. Unlike other casino resorts in Nevada, it was somehow missing the energy and the warmth from management.

Room Tip: Rooms above 10th floor have good views all around.
1  Thank Animesh J

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I appreciate your feedback and am disappointed that we fell short in some areas. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Fantastic service. I felt like a King the whole weekend. Every member of the staff was attentive and helpful. You cannot ask for anything more in beautiful Reno.

The food at the hotel was surprisingly delicious. I think the hotel has the best restaurants in all of Reno.

Also, the spa exceeded my expectations. Just like the rest of the staff, the spa staff took care of my every need.

Room Tip: The higher the better, great view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

I appreciate you sharing your phenomenal experience with our fellow travelers. I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations throughout our resort. I look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on my way from Germany to South Lake Tahoe. Came into Reno from SFO after midnight and just missed the last shuttle. All I needed was a good night sleep! Great stay! After check-in, I got into my room and enjoyed the amenities. Room was very quiet and I got the rest I needed before heading to South Lake Tahoe

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for traveling from Germany to visit Lake Tahoe and choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as your stopover. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room and had the relaxation you needed. I hope you return and visit Reno and experience what we have to offer!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Atlantis Casino has quality rooms. They are always clean, I like the pillow selection and find I get a good night's sleep when I am there. This is my preferred destination when I am in Reno.
The food is good and the casino seems to attract more visitors than most of the other casinos.
The staff is helpful and friendly. The slot machines seem to have the best payout of any of the casinos in Reno, at least the ones I have tried.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your wonderful comments and am thrilled that we are your destination of choice in Reno. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I recently stayed at the Atlantis for two nights and had an amazing time. The casino floor and table games are all quite fun and the Bistro Napa and Atlantis Steakhouse both offer some amazing cuisines.

I'd highly recommend staying here if you're in Reno!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and sharing your excellent comments. I look forward to serving you again in the near future!