“Great Property In The Best Part of Reno!”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Los Angeles, California
“Great Property In The Best Part of Reno!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Fantastic service. I felt like a King the whole weekend. Every member of the staff was attentive and helpful. You cannot ask for anything more in beautiful Reno.

The food at the hotel was surprisingly delicious. I think the hotel has the best restaurants in all of Reno.

Also, the spa exceeded my expectations. Just like the rest of the staff, the spa staff took care of my every need.

Room Tip: The higher the better, great view of the mountains.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
I appreciate you sharing your phenomenal experience with our fellow travelers. I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations throughout our resort. I look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,076)
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on my way from Germany to South Lake Tahoe. Came into Reno from SFO after midnight and just missed the last shuttle. All I needed was a good night sleep! Great stay! After check-in, I got into my room and enjoyed the amenities. Room was very quiet and I got the rest I needed before heading to South Lake Tahoe

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for traveling from Germany to visit Lake Tahoe and choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as your stopover. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room and had the relaxation you needed. I hope you return and visit Reno and experience what we have to offer!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Atlantis Casino has quality rooms. They are always clean, I like the pillow selection and find I get a good night's sleep when I am there. This is my preferred destination when I am in Reno.
The food is good and the casino seems to attract more visitors than most of the other casinos.
The staff is helpful and friendly. The slot machines seem to have the best payout of any of the casinos in Reno, at least the ones I have tried.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful comments and am thrilled that we are your destination of choice in Reno. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
SF
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I recently stayed at the Atlantis for two nights and had an amazing time. The casino floor and table games are all quite fun and the Bistro Napa and Atlantis Steakhouse both offer some amazing cuisines.

I'd highly recommend staying here if you're in Reno!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and sharing your excellent comments. I look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Denver, Colorado, Usa
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Excellent choice for first trip to Reno,Nv.
Great rooms that are clean and up to date.
Only draw back was the Casino area, as they allow smoking.
Close to airport so convenient to travel the short distance.
Top quality food in restaurants.
Enjoyed the stay even though the slots weren't friendly.

Room Tip: no refrigerators in room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your first trip to Reno. I am pleased that you enjoyed many aspects of our resort. For our guests’ convenience, we have 2 non smoking slot sections. One is located across of Java Coast and the other on the Sky Terrace by the Oyster and Sushi Bar. I hope you return very soon!
Rancho Corodva
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Everything outstanding except two items:
1. Your Bellhop/valet parking a checkout was terrible-had to wait almost an hour
2. had a great dinner @ your Steakhouse-one problem-paid in cash-and i was shorted $20 for my change. do not think it was the waiter--think it was the barman who handled it and was not checked by the waiter----they made good on the $20....but this has left a very uncomfortable feeling and when i am back will not pay cash for anything

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. Although, I am delighted that majority of your stay was excellent; I am disappointed that we fell short in a few areas. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
San Jose, California, Usa
Reviewed July 29, 2013

As frequent visitors over many years to Atlantis Casino Resort in Reno we look forward to our reservations in the Concierge Tower. Because my wife is blind in one eye and I have had recent back surgeries, walking has become a challenge for both of us. The VIP check-in and Concierge Lounge continental breakfast are amenities we truly appreciate.

Imagine our disappointment last week when upon arrival at 2pm on a Tuesday that our expected reservations for the Concierge tower could not be accommodated because the rooms were “unavailable”. This is in spite of the fact that our reservations had been made months in advance!

After much discussion and effort, VIP Representative Samantha Fiotto went to bat for us and went out of her way to accommodate our needs and wishes. We don’t know what she had to do, but she was able to finally secure our needed rooms for my party on the 23rd floor within the first 5 rooms of the elevators to minimize the walking I would need to do whenever accessing or leaving our rooms which I do many times per day during my stays at the Atlantis.

The rooms were superb, clean, fresh-smelling, and overall just as luxurious as advertised. Five stars for VIP Representative Samantha Fiotto. Thanks so very much, Samantha!!

Allen M.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for your phenomenal review and recognizing Samantha for going above and beyond to accommodate you. I appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!