“Good place to stay”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Clinton Corners, New York, Usa
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The room was clean, neat. Everything at your finger tips. I had plenty of room for me and my bowling team mate. The thing really like was that when my roommate had to use the bathroom during the night, you didn't hear the toilet flush or anything that was going on in there. The bed was nice to sleep in I had no trouble going to sleep. Good rest. The food at the hotel was excellent .Everyone was very pleasant, even when I didn't know where I was going. They gave good direction. The map of the hotel was a good they to receive when you got your room key. As you could see I really enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Just remember to get on the right elevator. Read the signs the are given in plane site.
1 Thank Marva P
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for rating Atlantis Casino Resort Spa “Excellent” and sharing your wonderful experience. I hope you return to our resort for your next bowling tournament!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,098)
Dublin, California
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were in town for the annual Western States Roofing Convention at the Peppermill and their rooms were sold out. We paid just $99 to stay in Room #1238 and were shocked to see not only the huge size of the room, but that there was a two person jacuzzi tub right in the room. Check out my photos! The bed was comfy and there was everything you need. Room was very quiet, climate control perfect and it didn't even get humid when we used the big tub! Very nice hotel and casino without that smoky smell. We would definitely return!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank shelrit
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for visiting Reno to attend the Western States Roofing Convention and staying with us. I am elated that you thoroughly enjoyed our resort. I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I recently stayed 5 nights at this hotel. This was the first time staying there and I will certainly be back. The room was very nice. The bed was a little stiff for my liking, but other than that, it was great.
The hotel itself is very nicely decorated. Every where I looked there was something beautiful to look at. I loved all of the glass decor and the color scheme was beautiful.
We ate at several of the restaurants while at the hotel and the food was just incredible. I heard the steakhouse was really good, but we didn't get a chance to eat there before we left.
The spa... incredible! It was such a treat!!
For those who don't like the smokey aspect of a casino, there is a non-smoking area which is well equiped with slot games and food. It has an atrium-style feel to it which I really enjoyed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
I appreciate you choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for the first time and staying for 5 nights. I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your room, dining, and Spa Atlantis. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Sonora, California, Usa
Reviewed June 20, 2013

overall pleased with all aspects of the atlantis,more check-in people lines are long at times the wait is long. We are very pleased with staff and facilities..buffet lines are sometimes make it hard to walk in hall way,but other than that very nice casino.

Room Tip: bed spread is to heavy,without it to cold.maybe extra blanket or lighter spread.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for denoting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as the “Best Casino” and I hope you return very soon!
Sacramento, California, Usa
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just got back from my second stay at Atlantis. My husband and I went a few months ago for our anniversary and had such a great time, we decided to bring our daughter for a little two-night getaway. We love that it's not on the main strip. The hotel room is great, and the decor is so much better than the casino floor. The bed is to-die-for. The rooms are incredibly quiet normally. Our first night, we were awaken at 3am by some drunk chick banging her shoes (high heels) on the door to (presumably) her room. We thought it was right next door it was so loud. After several minutes, my husband popped his head out into the hall to tell her to pipe down & was surprised it was SEVERAL doors down. She was drunk, and pissed that she'd been locked out by her (probably sane) significant other. I know this can happen anywhere but we felt really badly for people in rooms adjacent. We usually don't hear a thing outside the room.

Toucan Charlies buffet is the best we've been to. Definitely indulge in the steak & seafood buffet Saturday night & the champagne brunch Sunday morning (endless champagne!). Our two year old daughter was in heaven with all of the food choices.

The indoor pool was great for families, since it ranged from 3-1/2 feet to 4-1/2 feet in depth. Drink service in the pool area was...eh. I wish there was a bar closer where we could have bought drinks. You essentially had to sit around waiting for 20 minutes for fear that the second you got back in the pool, your drink would arrive. The first drink I ordered was a grey goose & soda. The server said "so you want vodka, and also a soda? what kind?" The next day, I was feeling like a beer (with a twist) and ordered a chelada. I even specified, "just beer, lime juice & salt. not a michelada with tomato)." It came out red, with clamato in it and was a whopping $16. I said that I just wanted a beer with lime juice and salt. She tried to tell me that's what it was. I showed her the receipt that said I was being billed for a beer, and a clamato. She just shrugged. I asked if she could just bring me a miller lite, instead. She came back with a bud lite with fake lime juice in it. I was tired of waiting, so I just took it. My husband ran into the casino (wet) to purchase the next couple rounds of drinks.

Last visit, we rented a cabana and drink service for the cabanas was just as slow, so I don't think this weekend was an isolated incident. We'd have purchased twice as many drinks both visits if it didn't take so long to get service. If you plan to visit the pool, get a drink on the way out and order another the second you see a server.

The spa is fantastic!

Room Tip: You will LOVE this bed.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your detailed review of your 2 night stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room, dining at Toucan Charlie’s Buffet and Grille, and our spa. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the beverage service at the pool and cabana. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Reno, Nevada, Usa
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We are Reno residence ,but moved here from Texas.When we planned our family vacation .We had earned two rooms from our players cards and spent the night with our family there. We live 15 min away but your food , entertainment and rooms made it feel like we had gone away. Our room on the 25 floor had a lounge and finger foods plus breakfast. We also enjoyed the pool, and was able to enjoy the cocktails as well. Thank you
The service is superior!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Marylou B
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
We truly appreciate you supporting locally and am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay in our Concierge Tower. I look forward to having you and your family as our guests again very soon!
San Francisco, California, Usa
Reviewed June 19, 2013

From the valet service to the rooms to the food, Atlantis Casino Resort has never disappointed. The employees are unfailingly pleasant, the rooms are spotless ,comfortable (and surprisingly quiet), and the food is excellent, variety wise and in its preparation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. On your next stay, visit Spa Atlantis to rejuvenate body and mind. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!