WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
middleton wi
“Great value...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Spent our first night of our weeklong stay in the Tahoe area here. Was upgraded to a better room and it was very nice. Very quiet and did not hear anyone else the entire time we were there.

The only thing lacking was the drink service in the casino..... very slow, if you could find someone When I did, I asked her for a drink and was informed I was not in her section and she rudely walked away......

Other than the rude cocktail waitress, the property was great.....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Your comments are important to us and I appreciate you sharing them with us. Although, I am happy that you enjoyed your room, it disappoints me to learn of your experience from one of our cocktail waitresses. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (945)
Nevada City, California, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently spent two days and nights at your establishment and we were both very impressed with the entire experience. The room was beautiful and the service was excellent all around, from the bell hop to the cocktail waitresses. We ate in the Steak House restaurant the first night and had the best filet mignon ever. The service in that restaurant was easily the most professional I have ever experienced. The food was amazing as well. I will be recommending this hotel and casino to my friends and family. Thank you for making our stay so wonderful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa to all our fellow travelers. It was a pleasure reading about your phenomenal experience. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Saratoga, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

George Brazil brought me into the Atlantis 7 years ago and I've never been Anywhere since. He's an over the top outrageous casino host in all of Nevada. His upbeat dynamite personality keeps us all coming back to the Atlantis hotel. The hotel feels like one big happy family!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Anna A
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for your loyalty and for recognizing our staff for their phenomenal service. I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!
Lake of the Pines, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is the only hotel in Reno for us ! The food in all of the restaurants is great. The wait staff throughout the casino, etc. are friendly as are the Keno staff. The rooms are clean and done right. Our host takes excellent care of us and we feel like the regular employees we deal with are like family. Way to go E. M. !

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing with our readers that Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is your “Hot Spot” in Reno. Guest service is our highest priority and I am elated that you experience this on every visit. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
San Jose, California, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Everytime I travel to Reno, I don't hesitate on where to stay. Atlantis it is. I love everything about it! Although it is not downtown, location is great. You have a small shopping center right across the street, and you don't even have to go outside just walk across the bridge. Indoor pool is convenient swim anytime of the year! My kids love their arcade. Rooms are spacious with enough room for all. Last visit was for my Birthday which happened to be on Easter! Easter bunny was on site at the Toucan Buffet fir the kids. Their Sunday champagne brunch is great! All you can drink champagne

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Maria L
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your Birthday/Easter celebration. I am elated that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another amazing experience!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stay at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as often as I can get away from Arizona. I love the hotel, the spa, the restaurants, the casino and entertainment. But the main reason I come back time after time is because of the awesome staff. They go out of their way to make my trip and experience great each and every time. I especially love the VIP service and my Sr. Executive Casino Host, Eden Moore. I have now known her for over eight (8) years and can not say enough wonderful things about her customer service skills and habit of always going the extra mile to make the trip enjoyable. EM

Room Tip: They are all great rooms but I particularly like the ones with the jaccuzzi in the room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank nancy m
I truly appreciate your loyalty and for recognizing our staff for the exceptional guest service they provide. I hope you return to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in the near future!
Sparks, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stay here often as a little get away even though I live here in town. The rooms are immaculate, large, and well-appointed. Everything is so clean and beautiful. The employees are top-notch. Eden Moore is one that I am familiar with and she is very dedicated. She always remembers my name and tries to help me in any way she can. The spa is the best I have ever experienced. And the food---all I can say is YUM! Every restaurant is wonderful.

Room Tip: I have never stayed in a bad room here but always try to get one away from the elevators as sometime...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your support and for the wonderful comments regarding our staff, rooms, and spa to name a few. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!