WINNER WONDERLAND

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 65 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
San Diego, California, Usa
“March Madness Reno Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Staff is great. Rooms are clean, nice and up to date. Dining selections are very limited and hit or miss other than the deli. No on site entertainment options. In room TV options are horrible. The hotel - airport shuttle service is great. I stay at Atlantis twice a year and they take good care of you.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for March Madness. I am pleased that you return multiple times a year and enjoy our rooms and exceptional guest service. I am sorry that you feel we fall short in dining and entertainment. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you so we can better serve our guests. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (945)
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

The place to stay in Reno. The Bistro Restaurant has the best food, service and atmosphere. The service and detail is great. The complete staff at the hotel is friendly and wants to please you. Therooms are clean and larger than any of the other hotels in Reno.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I appreciate you denoting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as the “Best in Reno” and I look forward to your return very soon!
Sacramento
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Our room was deluxe, much better than I expected for the money. Service was outstanding; we received extra towels requested, check-in and check-out were easy with short and fast lines. I loved the glass elevators going up to the 17th floor.
The location was also great, near the places we wanted to go.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Santa Maria, California, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Had a wonerful time everyone at Atlantis are awesome. You have a great team of employees.Look forward to coming back. Thank you for a great stay.
We were greeeted immediately upon arrival, from the Valet to check in.
The room was very clean and inviting.the location is very easy to fine and lots of stores close by.
I liked everything about the hotel and casino I have no dislikes at all

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for selecting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your convention stay. I am pleased that all aspects of your stay was remarkable. I look forward to serving you again very soon!
Palm Springs, California, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Atlantis Casino has always been five stars in my book. Prompt professional service. Clean rooms, wonderful spa and excellent players club benefits. I highly suggest Atlantis Casino as one of your destinations while visiting Reno.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your phenomenal comments and recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa to our fellow travelers. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Pittsburg, California, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel resort and I found it to be very very pleasant. The rooms were immaculately clean, the accommodations for perfect, and the staff was readily available with a positively courteous demeanor. My only complaint is the mattress I had was worn and needed replacement.
Because I had time, I was able to participate and nominal gaming via slots. I have extremely limited experience gamblingand upon request the staff was more than welcoming about helping me understand how to play some of the games. This may seem obvious but I have been to some resorts and the staff portrayed a very intimidating image; therefore, I lost any interest in playing.
I enjoyed my stay at this resort and as a result I will go back and try some new games. I considered my stay as very enjoyable.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your room, gaming, and our exceptional guest service. However, I am sorry that the bed in your room was less than satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to discuss this in detail with you so we can correct the issue. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Northridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

as always the atlantis treated us great. all the facilities were perfect. wait staff perfect too. the convention rooms were sized just right for the number of participants we had present. we have been coming here for about 9 years now. we will also be back in september.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your convention stay. It is a pleasure serving your group year after year and I look forward to having you back in September!