“Best place to stay in Reno”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Las Vegas
“Best place to stay in Reno”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Every time I come to Reno for business (which is a lot) I stay at the Atlantis. The price is great plus if I stay during the week and there is a jacuzzi room available they will upgrade me for free!! I highly recommend this hotel. A must try is the sushi restaurant, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your loyalty and recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,042)
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at the Atlantis. Really enjoyed our stay. Our room in the luxury tower was clean and beautifully furnished and had wi-fi, coffee maker, tv and two queen beds. I'm told the luxury tower was recently renovated and that's why it's a few more dollars per night - but worth it in my opinion.

The indoor pool / atrium and excercise rooms were fine. I liked the atrium because you can see the mountains thru the glass dome.

The spa was not included in the daily resort fee. So, I did not get to use it. Would have been nice if the resort fee covered the spa too.

Food in the casino was fine and there were enough restaurant choices so you could eat there for several days without duplication. Buffet was good and a good value on Thursday night - ask for the 10% senior discount if you're a senior. On Friday it was seafood buffet and we didn't want to pay the higher price.

Room Tip: Try the luxury tower since it has been recently renovated. I'm sure the regular rooms are fine t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed our Luxury Tower rooms. These rooms are a little higher in price due to some additional amenities that we offer. Although, access to our Spa is not included in the resort fee, we offer day passes mid week at affordable prices. The Spa Day Pass includes access to our Laconium Relaxation Lounge, Rasul Ceremonial Chambers, and Aqua Spa Lounge to name a few. I hope you return to Paradise in the near future!
Reno, Nevada, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

My partner and I wanted a romantic dinner, so we went to the Atlantis Steakhouse. This was a good experience and the renovation gave the restuarant a good vibe. I would return seeing how my experience was excellent. Our server Keith was amazing and always checking on us to make sure we were doing good. Keith always had a smile on his face and was one of the best servers I have ever had.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Maria F
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and to recognize one of our team members. I am delighted that you chose Atlantis Steakhouse for your special dinner. For another nostalgic experience, visit Spa Atlantis and indulge in our of our couples treatments. I hope you return to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!
California City, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was my first stay at ATLANTIS, It was nice, staff was great "Kristen" checked us in VERY friendly and gave us some great pointers. Casino was nice. Indoor pool was nice. but I enjoy sitting in lounges with music, ordering a drink with friends I did not find a place like this in the casino. there was a live band playing but no seating available. it was in a very small area and not private, it was out in the open area of casino. They had a few good resturants. the rooms are comfortable but not as quiet as I hoped, you can hear EVERY door shut down your hallway. The house keeping did a GREAT job, rooms were VERY clean. The rooms are furnished nice, but a bit crowded. I personally think there is to much in the room. I felt kind of cramped. There is a little mall accross the street that you can browse through, Burrlington, a grocery store, and a few other shops. the parking is fine but not the best. feel free to message me if you have any other questions by looking on my reviews you can see other hotels in Reno I have been at

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as your feedback is very important to us. I am pleased that the exceptional guest service we strive to provide was conveyed to you and that you enjoyed our restaurants and indoor pool. However, I am sorry that we fell short in some areas. At your convenience, I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. I can be reached at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Livermore, California, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

We always stay at the Atlantis. In fact, in the winter when we usually go we wish we'd get snowed in. The hotel has every thing we'd need. The food is great and well priced, hotel rooms well done and the beds are wonderful. Atlantis is where we head when we go to Reno - which is several times a year.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for continuing to select Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your hotel of choice in Reno. I am thrilled that our consistent high level of service keeps you coming back. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Canyondam, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

We have adopted this hotel as our home away from home. Front Desk was very kind and helpful.
We enjoy all the restaurants, especially Cafe Alfresco....the pizza and pasta dishes are wonderful..
and for desert they have gelatto. Our visits in Dec 2012 and Feb 2013 we were fortunate to have as our server ... Eben... very professional very kind he will go far.... Clean rooms our needs are always met with a smile. Housekeeping is always helpful with return calls to see to our satisfaction.
We have complained of the smoke smell on our non-smoking floor once...we were next to stairs..the front desk had security check out the stairs...someone was smoking in stairwell which is against the law (we were told)..no smoke smell after this incident. Yes there is smoke in the Casino....but we have found quite a few places that we can sit without too much smell.
If not for the smoke in the Casino we would rate Excellent.... Our experience overall has been good. We will return.

Room Tip: Ask for walking park side of Hotel overlooking small lake and parking lot....very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for denoting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as your home away from home. I am elated to hear how much you enjoy our rooms, restaurants, and superb staff. Another way to add to your next memorable experience is to visit Spa Atlantis, and escape to a world of complete serenity. I look forward to having you as our guests again in the near future!
Reno, Nevada, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

The Atlantis is a very nice hotel and casino. As a local couple we usually don't stay overnight but since we received a special offer and had the next day off we decided to have a "worry and cab free" Valentine's Day. Our room was very nice and spotless clean and the comfort of the beds and bed pillows were simply outstanding. Although we have travelled all over the world and stayed in many fantastic hotels, my wife and I agreed that this was probably the most comfortable sleep we have ever had in a hotel.

1 Thank Gunther L
Thank you for your support and for choosing to celebrate Valentine’s Day with us. I am elated to hear how much you enjoyed our room and beds. The mattresses in our guest rooms are exclusively made for Atlantis and are available for purchase if you are interested. You may email us at contact@atlantiscasino.com for more details. I look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!