“Fun two-day getaway”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We enjoyed our time spent at the casino and hotel. Everything was great, and the staff was very helpful. We loved the buffet, and the prices. There was a great assortment of video machines. It is great to have a non-smoking area also. The rooms were very nice, and the bed was comfy. Thanks for having us visit. This was our first stay, and we hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments with our fellow travelers. I am pleased that your first stay with us was exceptional and that you will be returning very soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We live Reno and when grandparents offered to take kids overnight we decided to "get away" at the Atlantis. We had dinner at the Bistro Napa where dining & service impeccable. Our room was extremely comfortable and the Coffee Bar serving up Illy was delicious the next morning.
After seeing the spa I went ahead and made reservations for my mom and myself for next week and cannot wait!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for supporting a local casino and I am thrilled you chose Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. It gives me great pleasure to hear how much you enjoyed our resort and that you and your mother will be back next week to indulge at our Spa.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We come here usually twice a year. We love coming in the winter the most...when there is snow outside. My children LOVE the indoor pool. We spend most of our day there. Since we have a daughter old enough for babysitting, my husband and I get to enjoy your great restaurants (which have exceptional service) and gambling. We love the Atlantis and will stay no where else in Reno. We are looking forward to our next visit already.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your family vacations. I am elated that your children enjoyed our resort including the indoor pool. As a reminder, we do have a variety of games in the Fun Center located on the 2nd floor. We, also, are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel based on TripAdvisor ratings. For our family, non-smoking facilities are a must. The staff was very helpful, the room was clean and well appointed, but the beds a little worse than their coverings made them seem. We were charged a premium for staying in the non-smoking tower, but our room still smelled like cigarette smoke: I suspect it was coming thru the AC system. I'm thinking this is a basic issue with casino hotels and we probably will be looking for other types of accommodation in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that you received exceptional guest service from our staff. However, I am disappointed that your room smelled of smoke. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you so we can investigate the room you stayed in. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Staryed 2 nights loved the peace and quiet, bed was comfortable and the room was clean and comfortable. Love the restaurants even with a convention in town no long lines. Our very own hideaway to just relax and enjoy. Well worth every penny spent won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as your refuge. I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your 2 night stay with us. For your next getaway, visit Spa Atlantis and escape to a world of complete serenity.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I brought our visiting friends to have a wonderful lunar new year in RENO ATLANTIS.
Service here is excellent and the staff here are polite and professional. Room is very clean and cozy. Food here are high quality and we love the sushi bar the most. Of cause the slot machines are hot and to drive forks mad!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
atlantiscasino, Front Office Manager at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for introducing your friends to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. It gives me great pleasure to hear how much all of you enjoyed Lunar New Year with us. Another great way to celebrate is by visiting Spa Atlantis to rejuvenate body and mind. I look forward to having you and your friends back very soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed here for a training in one of their meeting rooms. The hotel room was great. Bathroom was roomy, clean and loved the towels. The bed was very comfy and overflowing with pillows for sleeping not just decoration. Good amount of counter top space and and an in room fridge. 2 small items in the con list, no fan in the bathroom, and as mentioned in other reviews you have to go thru the Casino both to get to the room elevators and from your room to the meeting rooms. The meeting room set up was good, staffed kept beverages full and cleaned out garbage frequently, and lots of little things like replacing the pen I had taken with me to my room after the first day of training.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for selecting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your business needs. I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our rooms and meeting facilities. All of our meeting rooms are on the second floor. From the hotel, every elevator conveniently stops on the second floor for easy access. If you are ever attending meetings and not enjoying the hotel, there is an escalator from the first to the second floor located immediately inside the east entrance to the property. While we do not have a dedicated fan switch in our hotel bathrooms, there is an exhaust system that ties into the ventilation. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!