“Good Time”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed in a Spa Room on the 3rd floor. We were only there for 2 nights so we didn't use the spa facilities. The room was wonderful and very clean. We left the housekeeping staff a room tip and they did a great job. We love the Atlantis!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tom C
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you Tom for your generosity; I do hope you will be able to take full advantage of our Spa facilities on your next stay. Thank you for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Have been coming to the Atlantis for last 5 yrs...the Rooms are fabulous and the service is great. I never have a problem when I am there. The selection and quality of the food could not be better...Every where I have eaten was outstanding....I cannot say enough about the Atlantis... I highly recommend this Hotel/Casino to everyone who wants a no hassle, comfortable, relaxing vacation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you Robert, we love that you love the Atlantis! Here’s to another 5 years of great service and return trips.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I love staying at the Atlantis Casino. It has been a tradition in my family for over 15 years.. We have had vacations there when the kids were small and continue the tradition for wife and myself. It's always a good place to re-enegize the mind and body from all the stress and demands of a workweek. We will be making another trip this Veterans Day and hope to get a couples massage again as well.. Love the hotel and everything that it provides!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

It is fabulous to be a part of your family tradition; I do hope the tradition will extend to your childrens family as well. I look forward to welcoming you on Veteran’s Day and in the coming future. Enjoy your couple’s massage, and thank you for your loyalty!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Service was great,The room was very comfortable,location is perfect, food was very good.
we have stayed at Atlantis many times & have never been disappointed. THANK YOU.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

I am happy we have continued to make your stays at Atlantis a fun time Joseph, we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The rooms are large and comfortable. The food is great. There are lots of gambling choices and we had some luck.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Luck is a wonderful thing to have in a casino and I’m glad you have chosen the Atlantis as your gambling choice. I look forward to your next visit, thank you!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

During my four day stay, I was always greeted with a smile and questions on how they could help. I was not expecting that type of amazing service. I was greatly impressed with all of my servers for the trip, from Scott in the Napa Bistro who helped guide us through a fantastic dinner at the Bar, to the friendly service of the staff down at the tables. They asked about each player and retrained that knowledge and created great conversations.

I will definitely be back just to relax and enjoy this great resort.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

We are very proud of our team as you can see! Thank you for expressing your appreciation and for your amazing review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were not expecting such luxury for the price. It was quite a deal. Too bad we were just there for one night. Very comfortable and quiet. The front desk people were so friendly and nice. Had a very early appt. at the VA hospital and your nice room made it worthwhile spending the night. This was our second time staying here and it got better the second time around.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you for a third stay here at Atlantis very soon Gene.