“Nice Place to Stay”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Nice place to stay, the help was polite and helpful. Gambling was good with a good selection of slots and video poker at denominations I could afford with full pay odds. We had fun gambling at the casino. Room was clean and nice to stay in at a price we could afford. A good variety of eating places to satisfy our hunger. Overall, we will be looking forward to time when we are able to stay at Atlantis again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Jim we will be looking forward to that time as well. I do hope we get to welcome you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Atlantis Casino Resort Spa

Reviewed October 30, 2012

It was a very pleasent stay
The room was great
The staff was very helpful.
The location out a ways from everything else.

1  Thank Donna L

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor Donna. I am happy you had a pleasant stay and a great room. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great place for an adult get-away. Excellent restaurants, spa and gaming. We loved the oyster and sushi bar; they serve all types of shellfish/seafood. Our favorite was the Shellfish fiesta for two; it included lobster, crab (dungeness, snow & king), shrimp % oysters on the half shell. Wonderful! A word to the wise; share sandwiches at the Manhatten Deli, they are too big for one person to finish. There were a few youngsters at the pool, but for the most part this is a great vacation spot for adults.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Clif I am so happy that your business trip turned into a vacation for yourself and your wife here at Atlantis. I do hope you both have another getaway soon, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had to stay at the Grand Sierra on the 18th and 19th of October but on the 20th we stayed and the Atlantas!!! So much better!!! The air in the Grand Sierra caused nose blled in both myslf and my Husband. I just love the Atlants very nice staff, clean rooms, and excellent food!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

I am happy to hear you had at least one day here with us at Atlantis, Donna. Please come join us again so we may your next stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My trip to the Atlantis was a vary comfortable stay the rooms where vary clean and the staff I came in contact with where vary help and polite.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

I am happy you had a comfortable stay Mike, I do hope to see you back soon. Thank you!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I really do not gamble much but this was a medical conference trip. I enjoyed the choices of restaurants as well as location was within walking distance to some shopping.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Jacque I hope your conference went well and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I booked atlantis as part of package deal with expedia and was happily surprised with the lovely room, convenience of location, lively video poker machines(near the waterfall), and good food in the restaurants. it is a great place to stay. Room was quiet, clean, had wonderful view of mountains and city, staff was friendly and helpful, the casino was easy to navigate (unlike some) and I enjoyed the stay very much

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

I am happy you were able to have such an enjoyable packaged deal stay at Atlantis. If you find yourself wanting to book another package I hope that you stay with us here at Atlantis again. Please feel free to contact our Reservations department or visit our website if you would like an overview of what packages we have available. Thank you Pat.